Chapter 7 christmas

The Yule holidays were getting closer and the students were getting anxious. While Hermione had taken to going back to classes Harry had more important things to do.  Like plan a surprise Christmas party for all the students and their families.
The parents and little children had all started flooing in while everyone was in afternoon classes. He couldn't let them go home not when so many could be kidnapped on the train. Any parent who was not in a safe house but weren't death eaters were also welcome to come but they would be picked up via house elf. He pat himself on the back, he thought he was doing a good job. The screams of joy come diner time had made everyone happy. There was however one face he didn't want to see. Ron Weasley. Hermione stayed close to Harry's side all night. Everyone knew something was wrong. But only the teachers knew the whole reason. The Order has also been invited. Seeing a grinning Remus and a pregnant Tonks was a reminder that happiness can even be found in the darkest of times.
With Curfew approaching the parents headed home with tearful goodbyes. Tonks and Remus where one of the last ones to go.
"Please move to the safe house. Your fathers there, there's plenty of room. You will be safe." He pleaded. They shared a look.
"We can't, I won't transform that close to so many people." Remus protested.
"What if I told you there was some place you can?" They gave him a strange look. "600 years ago one of my ancestors bought an island off the coast it's rather large. I've set it up as a Werewolf Safe House and with Greyback dead. Everyone will be safe."
"Greybacks dead!" Remus seemed surprised.
"Yeah, didn't anyone hear about it? It was like over a month ago."
"How do you know?" Remus asked.
Harry's eyes hardened. "Because I'm the one who did it."
Tears fell from Remus' eyes as he hugged the life out of Harry.
"How?" Tonks asked.
"That's a story for another time maybe after the war is over."
They nodded their heads. "We will go to the Island."
Dobby appeared next to me. "Dobby will take you. A man named Jeremiah has been named the leader while everyone's there, he will help you get settled in."
With one last hug the couple disappeared. Harry looked around the hall, several of the school age muggleborns decided to stay. While some didn't have wands it wouldn't stop them from learning everything else.
He felt Hermione lean on his shoulder. "They needed this, I'm sure everyone is much happier now, actually seeing their parents."
"I'm sure they are, which reminds me your present just arrived in my office. Do you want it now or in the morning."
She pretended to think. "You know me and curiosity, now of course. Let's go." She drug me up four flights of stars to get to my office. Only to stop and stare.
There they were John and Emma Granger.
"They are moving into a safe house one that's for the muggleborn parents. I've been looking for awhile, but nothing gets past Dobby on a mission. They are staying for a few days."
Before another word came out of his mouth she turned around and kissed him.
"I think that's a thank you." Mrs, granger joked. Her husband scolded at the boy his daughter kissed. Although inside he was pleased it wasn't that red headed kid.
Fortunately Ron chose not to stay at the school after receiving, a scolding from practically everyone about abandoning Harry and Hermione.
The Christmas holidays were over and everyone was in much higher spirits. But Harry stood looking out the window. He stood there lost in his thoughts when Severus interrupted him.
"Harry is everything ok?" He asked.
"Yes and no. Today I'm taking back gringotts from the Death eaters. Then the bank will shut down until the war is over. Meaning if people are going to survive. I need to end it quickly. I know where his head quarters are and I can't risk putting anyone in danger. I'm worried what will happen if I loose."
"You can't think like that. You will win because you are Lily's son and like her your too damn stubborn to give up. But I would suggest taking out smaller groups first. He doesn't have a lot of foreign wizards working for him, so at most there's maybe thirty. But I would suggest stunning and imprisoning this time instead of killing. Let the aurors deal with them when everything's up and running again."
"Thank you Uncle, your advice is greatly appreciated."
Severus was right, Harry would need to be smart about it. He also needed to draw the dark lord to him so he had an upper hand.