𝙉𝙀𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙈

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。˗ˏˋ NEPHILIM ˎˊ˗

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。
˗ˏˋ NEPHILIM ˎˊ˗

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。˗ˏˋ NEPHILIM ˎˊ˗

xxx. NEPHILIMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INCREDIBLY RARE SUPERNATURAL CREATURES TO START WITH. Nephilims, the children of an angel and a human, have been forbidden since the start of humanity. These children were humans with angel grace, creatures that were far more powerful than the angel that sired them.

There have only been a few known Nephilim's throughout history, angels have hunted as many as they can down and killed them just like they were told to do. Nephilims were a threat to heaven and all angels due to their immense power.

Nobody even tried to think of what would happen if an archangel fathered a Nephilim, least of all Lucifer, who hated humanity since the start. They were all surprised when Lucifer, possessing the President of the United States, slept with the secret girlfriend of his vessel and got her pregnant.

Every single angel felt the immense power as soon as the new Nephilim was created and they all wanted the Nephilim dead, the spawn of satan, the antichrist. They all assumed that the child would be evil and a male, a spinning image of the angel who sired it.

The first person to see any difference was Kelly Kline, the very woman who was pregnant with the child everyone wanted dead. For a while, she believed what everyone was telling her about her own child until she felt the pureness of the fetus and how good it was. She was also the only one that thought that the child was going to be a girl, a part of her just knew instinctively that she was having a daughter.

The second and last to see any different before the birth of said Nephilim was Castiel, an Angel of the Lord who had fallen from heaven and fought alongside hunters for a while at this point. He was ready to have the child killed and the mother with it if needed until he also was shown how good and pure the baby was.

Castiel was prepared to raise the child for Kelly when she would inevitably die giving birth to her child. He was ready to protect the child from Lucifer and, if needed, the Winchester's who assumed he had been brainwashed just like Kelly.

Unfortunately, Castiel was killed by Lucifer right around the same time that Kelly Kline gave birth to her child, her daughter, and died soon after. The only people the girl, Julia Kline, trusted and felt the love from were now gone and she was alone.

A newborn girl whose physical and mental age was more towards a teenager(though she was still extremely naive) was now alone in the world where so many creatures either wanted her dead or wanted to use her powers for their own purposes. She was alone, other than having the Winchester's who had no idea how to raise a Nephilim child who they still thought was evil.

( N E P H I L I M  )
" i felt safe and loved with my mother and castiel before i was born. but now they're dead, and i don't feel safe and loved anymore ".

*✿❀ MAIN CAST ❀✿**
▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

ELIZABETH OLSEN as
☆꧁ JULIA KLINE ꧂☆

" am i supposed to be evil? is that what i'll turn out to be in the end? "

FEATURING . . .

( SUPERNATURAL CAST )
~ JARED PADALECKI as SAM WINCHESTER
~ JENSEN ACKLES as DEAN WINCHESTER
~ MISHA COLLINS as CASTIEL
~ MARK PELLEGRINO as LUCIFER/NICK
~ SAMANTHA SMITH as MARY WINCHESTER
~ RUTH CONNELL as ROWENA MACLEOD
~ JIM BEAVER as AU BOBBY SINGER
~ YADIRA GUEVARA-PRIP as KAIA NIEVES/
DARK KAIA
~ CHRISTIAN KEYES/JENSEN ACKLES/FELISHA
TERRELL as AU MICHAEL
~ COURTNEY FORD as KELLY KLINE
~ KEITH SZARABAJKA as DONATELLO
REDFIELD
~ RICHARD SPIEGHT JR as GABRIEL
~ DANNEEL ACKLES as SISTER JO/ANAEL
~ ERICA CERRA as DUMAH
~ LISA BERRY as BILLIE/DEATH
~ ROB BENEDICT as CHUCK SHURLEY/GOD
~ JAKE ABEL as ADAM MILLIGAN/MICHAEL

REST OF THE CAST as THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

WARNINGS! Major/Minor Canon-Typical Violence, Major/Minor Character Death, Blood, Torture, Biblical Themes, Guns and Weapons, Kidnapping, Murder, Strong Language(swearing), etc.

COPYRIGHT! Copyright © 2020| All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, or copied.

DISCLAIMER! I do not own any elements from Supernatural, any gifs used, or any music used. All rights go to the creators of everything that's not mine. I only own my OC's/Genderbent characters, the non-canon storyline, and the AU parts/non-canon stuff that appears. This is merely a fanfiction, nothing more.

AUTHORS NOTE! Yes, this is slightly similar to my Devil In Me and Angel on Fire series, but different obviously. It's based on a few threads I saw on Tumblr talking about how the dynamic would've really been different if Jack had been a girl. I named her Julia in this instead.

STARTED: AUGUST 4, 2020
PUBLISHED: AUGUST 13, 2020
STATUS: INCOMPLETE
COMPLETED ON: N/A