𝘵𝘸𝘰.

Julia woke up gradually in a jail cell, dazed and confused until she saw the other person across from her in said cell, Sam Winchester, the man who had tased her

She tensed up and started to curl into herself, her wavy hair was a bit messy from when she was unconscious. Her eyes were wide with fear, something that hurt a part of Sam, seeing a child so terrified of him, no matter who the child was.

When her eyes started to glow the yellow supernatural/Nephilim color, he put his hands up to show her that he meant no harm, inching back a bit in instinct but soon stopping himself. Sam also attempted to hide his fear of the girl and succeeded seeing as she hadn't noticed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, easy, easy, easy—" Sam rambled, trying to reassure the girl who was now in a crouching position on the bench across from him. "It's okay. You're okay. I'm not gonna hurt you" The girl was still tensed but just a bit less than before.

"You already hurt me" Julia snapped just like an animal would when cornered which only made Sam's face soften, the girl already reminding him too much of their fallen friend Castiel who had died while trying to stop Lucifer from taking her after she was born.

"Yes, I did and I'm so sorry. I was just trying to slow you down" Sam looked her once over for any visible injuries, not knowing if her healing was as good as angels or archangels. "You—you were, uh...are you all right?" Sam noticed that the glow of her eyes started to disappear until they returned to the natural blue color.

"I don't..." Julia faltered, trying to find the right words to explain what she was feeling. "I was scared, and when I get scared, things happen—bad things. I...I can't stop them" Sam sympathized with the Nephilim. Though he wouldn't admit it out loud, he found a connection between them, reminding Sam of the time when he had powers due to the demon blood injected into him as a baby.

"Why were you so scared?" He inquired. "Because of the voices," Her voice then went into a whisper. "They were so...loud, so...angry" Sam twitched, visibly becoming even more nervous when he realized that she was either having mental health issues or she was hearing angel radio.

"Do you hear them now?" Julia paused, considering his words and listening for any voices. She then stood up, appearing more relaxed than she had even been around Sam. "No" She then sat criss-cross on the bench, shifting until she got comfortable. She still didn't feel completely comfortable around Sam but he was starting to remind her of Sheriff Barker, the nice lady who was trying to help her find her father. She knew that Sam somehow knew her father, so she thought that he might be able to help her.

"Good" Sam chuckled nervously. "Good" He exhaled sharply, not knowing what to say next. Talking to people, especially children or teenagers, was normally something that Dean handled so he was mostly just winging it. "I'm sorry" Sam was taken back by her words.

"What?" Julia furrowed her eyebrows at his question before her eyes widened as she realized that Sam didn't understand what she meant. "Can you tell Clark and Sheriff Barker that I'm sorry? I didn't mean to upset or hurt them" Her expression mirrored one of a kicked puppy, one that Castiel wore all too often when either Sam or Dean(which was usually the case) got upset with him.