What if....

25k special!!a bit late but tysm ily guysss 💜💜💜💜

~

jungkook was more or less bored.

sitting on his a.p. calculus class, he huffed silently before letting his brown orbs wander around the classroom.

it was definitely filled with hangovered teenagers and people his age going through mid-life crisis.

until his eyes landed on a certain person.

jungkook was sure they were classmates since his first semester. although they didn't stand out much.

'what was her name again?'

staring intensely at her features,he noticed how properly her collar was sitting around her neck and how that red ribbon sat perfectly on her chest.

she was sitting oh so proper and never once had he seen her slouched down. her hair was neatly pinned on one side with the fringe tucked behind her ear while the loose strand fell down her neck as shiny (h/c) waves.

how the hell has he not notice this girl...

looks like he's been missing out a lot. and although she was undeniably pretty, the boy clicked his tounge at her.

'how fragile.'

the starry-eyed male was snapped out of his thoughts when the bell had rung, signalling in freedom for today.

gathering all of his materials to the black backpack that he brought with him, he slung it around his frame before training his gaze towards a certain area.

only to find the dazzling girl gone.

huffing in disappointment, he ruffled his long curly locks before making his way out of the campus.

~

"I told you to stop that."

"it ain't my fault! lil' shit refused to give my prize to me!"

"it was a crane machine tae."

jungkook shook his head at his two boyfriend's petty argument.

he couldn't blame jimin though, this was the third time in this week that they were kicked out from the arcade.

jerking his head to the side, he manage to hear a bunch of glass shattering and metal dropping when they neared the alleyway they walk through on their way home.

the three boys stopped in their tracks as they looked at each other. jungkook took the initiative to lead and walk into the alleyway as jimin readied a phone in case they needed to call the cops.

his brown orbs widened when they met familiar (e/c) eyes.

although this time it held danger rather than the gentle one he saw.

this time, the same girl had her hair tousled and devoid of the clips that neatly held it in place.

her white dress shirt was unbuttoned from the top revealing her collar bones while the red fabric of her bow was wrapped around her bloody knuckles.

her perfect soft skin was now dirtied and had a few light scratches around.

jungkook's eyes wandered towards the two huge bodies that was slumped on the dirty pavement motionless.

he gulped in fear when the female started walking his way. stopping a few steps in front of him.

"you didn't see anything."

the three stiffened up as they saw the girl's snake-like eyes glaring at them before the girl moved aside and passed them to walk out of the alley.

"w-well let's go..." taehyung muttered in disbelief before taking jimin's hand and dragging him past the passed out men.

"kookie?"

tearing his eyes away from the girl's figure, he nodded to his boyfriends before following them home. a small smirk made it's way on his face.

"fragile my ass"

~

what if jungkook met (y/n) a few years back? 🤔🤔😂

this was an original part of the story until i decided to alter it.

*woosh*foreshadow*woosh*

anyways! see you guys on the next chapter!!

thank you again for the support, Imma cry bc of this uwu. stay safe loves 💜💜

can't wait for dynamite!!

Seoul Tendencies │BTS soulmate au │जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें