nineteen

how many days has it been?

how many times had (y/n) disregard the longing eyes that were sent to her?

how many times did she ignore all the advancements of her soulmates?

she couldn't comprehend why or how she can do all of this.

did she care at all?

she was lost and was very much confused. 

she was confused about why she decided to be like this.

sighing lightly, the girl continued to walk towards a certain practice room while gripping the box that contained water bottles and some towels.

"pardon me..."  she muttered quietly as her seven soulmates smiled at her presence before continuing what they were discussing previously.

"you good?" nao inquired tapping (y/n) lightly on the arm as she put the box down on the glazed floor of the room. (y/n) hummed in confirmation before sitting with nao following her.

"you've been awfully quiet these days, are you still affected by what happened a few days ago?" once again (y/n) nodded a no rather than verbally replying to her.

"well, if you have a problem you know who to talk to" (y/n) gave a thankful look before watching the girl walk towards the seven idols in the room.

the world seemed to blur down as she stared at the eight figures in front of her. seven boys and one girl, they all looked happy and contented to where they were.

the seven boys looked at the girl with bright enthusiastic eyes, their gazes full of love and compassion. 

for that one girl that wasn't her.

and she laughed in her head ironically at that.

after all, wasn't she the one who wanted this?

"(y/n)? can you get that for me?"

"noona can you check the back of my collar?"

"(y/nnnnnn) is my smile okay now????"

"(y/n) do you think I should change the tone of this?"

"(y/n) what do you think of this move?"

"(y/n) is my face glowing yet?"

"(y/n) tell that hyung he looks like a glitter bomb"

concerts. a wonderful day for fans and idols. yet it was one of those dreaded moments for the staff.

why did she sign that all around contract again?

ah that contract. pd-nim decided to put her in every single branch of staff for the boys, so that whatever schedule they had, she was there. and most of the time she was instructed to just sit still and pass water bottles, why was she in the choreography staff when she has two left feet.

other than that, it was pretty bearable. since nao was always there to help her out.

"here's your mic suga-ssi"

"jungkook your collar's fine, raise your v-neck though it's too tucked in."

"taehyung put balm on your lips, it looks a little dry"

"jimin-ssi you should drink more water so you can sing more clearer."

"hobi-ssi that would be too dangerous in the pathway"

"jin-ssi you need a bit more blush"

"rm- y-you're fine"

the boys blinked at her before muttering their own versions of 'ok' and 'right', although it was kind of less enthusiastic and they we're more unsure of it than anything.