Chapter 14

Thank you @Musicluves1226 for the idea for this chapter

*Edwards POV*
That night we had made a meeting with the wolves. It was around midnight we were going to meet them at the boarder line.

"Nix, honey, you need to wake up." I shake Nix awake.

"Nooo." She groans. "Five more minutes." I chuckle.

"We have a meeting with the wolves to inform them of Bella. You need to be there for them to see you. Then you can go right back to sleep, honey." I tell her.

"Fine." She concedes. "Let me get changed."

I walk out of her room to let her get changed into some light clothes other then her pyjamas she had on.

She comes out in a Ravenclaw hoodie and grey sweat pants.

"Let's get this over with

"Let's get this over with." She says.

I knew she was just as excited to see the mutts as we were.

Phoenix's and Werewolves weren't exactly friends but they didn't exactly hate each other.

"You ready to go, Nix." Lily asks her as we walk into the living room.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She answers.

"Do you need me to carry you or are you flying." I ask her.

"I'll fly." She answers, yawning.

"I'm ready for this to be over already." Emmett says.

"This is for Nix's safety." Carlisle reminds us.

We walk outside and get ready to run. Nix spreads her arms out before running and jumping into the air, turning into her beautiful bird self.

We follow in pursuit as she flys ahead

We arrive at the boarder and Phoenix lands, changing back. I quickly go over to her side and she leans against me, tired out.

Her eyes fade down and she shakes the sparks from her hair, making sure none hit me.

Carlisle stands in the centre of our line that we've made, Nix leaning against me, nearly asleep.

The wolves arrive not long after. In their wolf form meaning I had to translate.

"What is it you need to talk about." I translate from Sam.

"My family and I need to inform you of Bella's attempt of getting rid of Phoenix, the last Phoenix." Carlisle says. He gestures to Nix.

"That's not possible." I translate. "Phoenix's are extinct. They have been for years."

"No." Phoenix speaks. "My parents and I were out of range of the avalanche the Volturi made. We were the only to survive. But, five years ago my parents were killed in a different avalanche leaving me as the last Phoenix." She explains.

The wolves nod.

"So what is it Bella plans to do." Sam thought. I translate.

"We aren't sure. Nix was able to penetrate Bella's shield around her mind so Edward could look into it. They got a bit but not a lot." Carlisle explains.

"So your saying, if Bella comes and asks us for something. We decline." Jacob Questions.

"Not exactly. We want you to accept, but keep us informed on what she wants to do. So we know how to stop her from doing this."

"That makes sense. We'll do it." They agree.

"Perfect. Just keep us informed."

"Will do."

"Then this meeting is over."

"We can go back now." I tell Nix.

"To my nice comfy bed." She says, yawning.

I chuckle. She gets up from leaning against me and goes in front.

I could tell the wolves wanted to see her transformation to see is we were tricking them.

Nix runs, leaps in the air, spreading her arms and changes. She hovers in the air, watching the wolves expressions.

They were in total awe. It made us laugh.

Nix jerks her head toward the forest, as if telling us to go. She puts down her barrier in her mind so I could see.

'Hurry up, I'm tired. You may not sleep but I do.' She whines.

I laugh at her. She puts her barrier back up.

"Nix is reminding us she needs sleep." I tell the others.

"Well then, lets go." Emmett says.

Nix flys ahead as we run after her.

We get back to the house and she changes back, falling to the floor in exhaustion.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her room. She had fallen asleep in my arms, clutching tightly to me.

So when I laid her down on her bed, I laid with her, watching her sleep peacefully.

I played with her hair, waiting for the morning to come. And that's how we stayed the rest of the night.

Word count: 753

This is short, I know. But it's a start.

This will hopefully lead up to somewhat of a main plot. One that I don't even really know of.

Remember to comment on how you like the story so far.

Vote. Comment. Follow.