Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to Cierra_Major and Musicluvs1226 for the ideas

*Volturi's POV*
The Volturi has been strangely connected to the last Phoenix ever since she had the courage to propose a truce to them.

They always knew when she was in pain and they knew she remembered nothing of this world. They didn't know why though.

So when Aro was brought into a different POV in his head, he knew something was up.

This had only happened when Nix was in huge trouble.

Through Nix's eyes he saw three nomad vampires. One with dreadlocks, another with blonde hair ties back, then a woman with red hair-though not as red as Nix's.

"Why run away dear. We only want to have some fun." The blonde said in a taunting voice.

"We have a job, James." The dreadlocks one reminded the blonde-James as he called him.

"Then let's do this." James said.

Then, through Nix's eyes, he was pushed to the ground, a tight grip on her wrist.

He saw James with a sadistic smile lift her wrist to his mouth and bit into it.

She felt agonizing pain and Aro just barely felt it as well. Then, the teeth in her arm was gone and a pile of ash lay next to her.

"She's the last one." The red head said.

"We are going to be dead for harming her." Dreadlocks said.

"Stupid creature of the-." Red head said before everything went black, signalling Nix went unconscious.

Aro snapped out of the daze he was in and his fellow leaders looked at him.

"What is it with the Phoenix, Aro." Caius asked.

"She has been harmed. Bring the Elite guard in." Aro called.

Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri walked in.

"You called, Master." Jane asked.

"Yes. It seems a few nomads have harmed our Phoenix. Go find a woman with fiery red hair, though not as red as the Phoenix's, and a dark skinned man with dreadlocks." Aro explained to them.

"Yes master." They coursed before speeding out.

Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri were able to successfully find the nomads and bring them back to the kings.

They stood in front of them now.

"Is it true you have attacked the last Phoenix. The one under our protection." Marcus asked.

"Only because we were asked to. And we didn't know it was the fire bird until it was too late." Laurent answered.

He held out his hand and Aro took it, glancing into his mind.

There stood a brunette, in front of three nomads.

"Now, I need you to find a girl with fire red hair and reddish-orange eyes. I need you to kill her for me." The brunette asked.

"And what is so practical that we need to kill this human." James asked, glancing down at a picture the brunette had given them.

"She has stolen something from me and I need her dead." The brunette ordered.

"Alright." Victoria agreed.

Aro pulled his hand away.

"Interesting." Aro muttered. "What is the brunette in the memory named." He asked, a bit louder.

"Her name was Bella. Bella Swan." Laurent answered.

"Well, since you were put up to hurting the Phoenix that is not the reason you will be killed today." Aro said.

"What." Victoria asked, a snarl rising in her throat, ready to attack.

"You were so close to exposing yourselves to the humans that we can not certainly let you live." Aro answered.

The to nomads were about to make a run for but were stopped when agonizing pain shot through them.

Two guards each came and held them down. Aro went over to Victoria first and ripped off her head. The guards pulling at her arms.

The same thing happened to Laurent.

They were dead. They were no longer a problem. They were gone.

Word count: 639

Hope you like this chapter of the Volturi killing off the nomads. Remember to comment on how your liking the story.

Also, how do you think the final battle against Bella should play out.

Should the wolves double cross the Cullen's?

Should Bella have been turned by a passing nomad to try defeat Nix?

Leave your ideas.

Vote. Comment. Follow.