Chapter 8

You are sitting on your couch in front of the TV watching a k-drama but your mind wasn't there it. You were still thinking about the conversation with tessa at the park....

Flashback....

You were sitting on the bench waiting for Tessa when suddenly someone closes your eyes by placing hands on your eyes...an instant smile spread on your face.

"Guess who is it" she tried to change her voice but you found it cute. You giggle a little bit "umm...Tessa?" Even though you Know its her but you tried to make her happy

She giggles and removes her hand from your eyes and then sat beside you. "Hi! What Happened? You messaged me so suddenly for meet up?" She smiled sweetly, pushing hair back behind her ear

"Umm... Actually Noah texted me" you looked at her she was shocked but soon her expression changes from shocked to anger. Scrunching her nose in disgust. "That prick!" She hissed.

"Why? What did he want from you now?" She sternly asked because she know that because of him you've cried so many times.

"That he wants to get up, and yeah a little shitty conversation" You spoke softly. You felt your eyes getting teary again as you remember how much Serina and her side chicks used to bully you, never physically but mentally, it became a little better since now you know how to stand up for yourself.

Tessa noticed that you were  trying not to cry so she placed her on yours and smiled. You smile at her for assurance that you are okay.

"So do you want to along with him again?"

"No...never... He leaves me at the time when I needed him the most, he never understood my feelings" you look at her eyes were soft looking at you "I just can't forgive him" "I Know....I can understand"

"I know you just broke up with him but its already 4 months now I think you should move on"

"What are you trying to say? I did move on"

"Do you know Minho?" She asks, ignoring your question "He is the basketball captain of our schools team  right?" You confirmed. She nodded. "Yeah...Actually he was asking about you and invited you to his party this Saturday"

"What?!" You startled her by your high pitched voice. You apologized, she smiles and shook her head  "C'mon he is just inviting you to his party not asking for you marry him don't over react" She jokes.

"I can't go" You said looking at her. She pouts, she grabs your Arms to shake you a little "Please come with me! I'll be there with and its not that we'll be alone though" Minho is very famous among girls in our school and you don't wanna get in trouble but you hesitate a bit and agreed.

"Okay I'll think about it...I am not promising that I'll come" 

"Okay take your time" she giggles cutely, giving you a side hug to make you feel better. After a little bit of talking about random things, you two walked to a cafe and order coffee and well talk more.

Present time....

You were lost in your thoughts but that got interrupted when suddenly your phone get tinged and viberated on your bed. You open your mobile and saw it was message. You even didn't realize a smile tug onto your lips as you quickly started replying to your message.

~~~

Edited this shit...