Chapter 11: Missed you

Time skip

After 4 days later...

                 Mr.jerk is typing...

Mr.jerk: I'm so sorry about that day
Seen✓

Mr.jerk: I didn't mean any of it
Seen✓

Mr.jerk: plz just let me explain
Seen✓

Mr.jerk: Y/n I know you are reading this please just let me clear things up
Seen✓

Mr.Jerk: Plz just give one chance
Seen✓

Mr.jerk: Plz  I'm sorry
Seen✓

Menu

Block Mr. Jerk

Blocking

Blocked Mr.Jerk successful!

Tap to unblock

Mr.jerk: Y/n plz don't do this
(Not send)

Mr.jerk: I'm sorry y/n you're my best friend I shouldn't have talked in that way
(not send)

~

"Jungkook!" This was the fourth time their dance instructor called his name. He is messing the steps again and again its like he is here but his mind is somewhere else or thinking about someone "Sorry, this time I won't ruin it" he said scratching his neck in embarrassment

During these days he seems down, just sitting on his bed or laying watching the ceiling, he barely even laughs. His hyungs were worried about him, they even try to make laugh, he only smile a little to reassure them but they know he is not okay after all they know each other very well, they are like family.

They were feeling quite guilty. They feel like because of them the maknae is sad if they didn't told him to end their friendship with Y/n this wouldn't happen. Its not like they don't like her but still they don't want the maknae to get hurt, they want him to be Happy again like he was before.

"Ok lets take a break" their instructor announce. They all sit on floor drinking water from their bottles. Jimin and taehyung was whispering to each other and then finally they look at the maknae and scoot closer to him to start a conversation.

~

You were getting ready for Minho's house party, you still don't wanna go but then you thought why not? Why you should stay at home because of that fight and some rumors? So you decided to go their and enjoy with your bestie, Tessa.

You were wearing a red dress, the skirt of the dress was till a few inches above your knees. You look good. You stare at yourself in the mirror, a smile tug onto your lip. After doing some light make-up you apply you lip gloss. Your hair was open, your hair was not naturally straight its a little wavy so you decided to straight your hair .

Now when you are satisfied, you messaged Tessa that you're on your way and she replied with an 'ok' so you leave your apartment and took a taxi

~

You were now in front of house, when you entered its like you're deaf music is playing so loud, some were just chilling and some were at the bar section. Suddenly you were pulled into a bear hug "Oh you came! Glorious!" Your  Bestie said tighten her grasp.