twenty two

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"GREAT! HOLLYWOOD FIX ARE HERE THENA." freya informed her sister patting her on the shoulder and swivelling her around in the direction of which there were a group of camera men walking towards them.

the sisters had merely just left the house to go and grab something to eat and properly catch up with one another but of course not. they had to get followed by the guys with cameras.

"hey athena hows it going?" fletcher asked, camera in hand as the silver haired girl began walking in his direction with the slightly taller girl following behind her.

"i'm good how are you?" she politely asked slowing her walk slightly as she tucked her phone in her jeans back pocket.

"yeah i'm good i'm good." the guy nodded eagerly. "fans have been talking about you and daniel are you guys together or-" he was quick to start asking questions about her relationship. it was something athena couldn't escape.

being a female and having her life on social media. not to mention being friends with an attractive group of males her being single was never really an option no matter how hard she tried to detract the attention from any men in her life they always found their way back in.

"nope. we're just friends." athena smiled ignoring the voices in the back of her head shouting at her because they knew that the two of them definitely weren't just friends.

"who's this with you?" fletcher asked once again now angling the camera so it showed both athena and the girl with her.

"um this is my little sister freya." athena struggled to keep her voice loud enough as everyone with camera began getting closer and she could feel her breathing quicken ever so slightly.

"she got the taller genes huh." fletcher laughed slightly as athena nodded in agreement still struggling to find her voice.

"how tall are you guys?" another member of the camera crew laughed pushing his way through to stand next to fletcher and get another angle for the video.

"i'm 5"9 and frey's 5"11." athena choked out running a hand through her hair

"and how talls the youngest?" the guy asked again, this time freya coming to her sisters rescue. "she's currently 5"5." the blonde nodded.

"so how are the boys. are they good?" fletcher continued to ask. "yeah they're great." the silver haired girl forced out a smile.