thirty five

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEST FRIEND?" anna crossed her arms over her chest glaring at her own brother who was stood in front of her, an exhausted look on his face as she barged into his apartment.

"well come on in at two fucking am why don't you?" he joked with an eye roll as he slammed the door shut before turning to look at the girl who genuinely looked like she was about to slap someone.

"tell me why i got a text from jack telling me that some words that i will not be repeating were exchanged between you and thena. and you were ignoring her for a girl you have known for roughly five minutes daniel james seavey!" anna shouted with a stern glare on her face.

"i've known her for more than five minutes the fuck-" the blonde boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"stop swearing at me to deflect the question!" anna frowned.

"i don't know where athena is okay?" daniel threw his hands up in the air as he shouted, whipping around so fast he almost gave himself whiplash.

"i think you have serious anger issues right now i'm not gonna lie." the blonde girl took a step backwards throwing her arms up in the air with her arguments before they returned back to her side. at one point they were crossed over her chest her hands were on her hips she didn't know what to do with them or herself actually.

"and i think you should leave." daniel sarcastically smiled before walking away. all the fuss and loud noises grabbing the attention of christian.

"i'm not leaving till you tell me where she is." anna monotonously shrugged following her older brother.

"i don't know anna. ask jack or corbyn cause they seem to be the only people she'll talk to lately!" daniel pressed the heel of his hand to the inner corner of his eye leaning his elbows on the kitchen island.

"i don't even know why we argued in the first place." the boy continued to explain before hearing a bang and seeing anna slamming her hand on the table. "you led her on daniel!"

"you did couple things with her expected her not to catch feelings and then told her you were talking to a girl you'd just met!" the girl cried out pulling at her hair as she let out groans of annoyance. "that's a dick move."

"you don't know the half of it anna."

"are you blind daniel? i know all of it! i know that you like her! i've known that you liked her since you first fucking saw her! you think i'm not smart enough to know when my own brother catches feelings? because believe me i know."

"you look at her like nobody else in the world exists, like she hung all the stars in the sky and painted every sunset that you've ever seen. you look at her like the worlds about to collapse in on itself and showing her how much you love her is going to be the only thing that stops it from doing so."

"you look at her is if she's the first and last person you want to be with. like if you never end up together your life has no meaning and you're never going to feel again."

"so never say that i don't know the half of it again because i know all of it daniel you can't hide that shit from me."

"fuck off." daniel grumbled under his breathe after he just stood there breathing for a moment and processing everything that happens. deciding that his best option was to just walk away.

"stop running away from your problems daniel! it's not going to help you." anna shouted much louder this time.

"and swearing at me isnt an argument it's actually more or so a confession, so what would you like to say?" the girl continued daringly raising an eyebrow watching as the boy couldn't even make it to the doorway without rolling his eyes several more times.

"nothing." he simply shrugged flopping down on the couch and pulling his phone out of his shorts pocket, christian and anna sharing looks before they came and sat down near him.

"really! cause i'd like to say that you overreacted." anna sarcastically smiled leaning her head on her shoulder as she reached her arms behind her, displaying her weight on them.

"first of all, you and her aren't together so you can't control the girl. if she has a date she has a date." the youngest seavey in the room pointed out watching as daniel began using his hand motions to mimic her and mouthing along to the words she said.

"did she read the messages with this girl?" christian got involved in the conversation almost interjecting his point like he was about to be interrupted.

"yeah what's that got to do with anything." daniel furrowed his eyebrows and shrugging his shoulders. the tone in his voice was very clearly filled with annoyance it wasn't hard to tell and he was getting more and more aggressive.

"she was obviously flirting with you- this girl from limelight or whoever." the oldest seavey explained in a dumbfounded tone as if daniel was the stupidest person to walk planet earth and he needed to dumb it down for him to understand properly.

"she's not flirting with me we're just friends." the blonde adamantly rolled his eyes. not believing a single words his brother was saying, not even for a second.

"really? well then tell that to her cause jack told me that there were a lot of winky faces and suggestive terms used-" the brunette began trying to explain before he was cut off again. this time by daniel throwing his arms to his side and standing up.

"just leave it alone! neither of you are involved in the situation so you don't get a say! i'm not flirting with a random girl i was bored and she gave me her number so i texted her." daniel began using all these extravagant hand motions as if that was going to help get his point across any easier.

"i don't need you two getting involved in my life all the time okay? just fucking drop it!" he demanded before speeding off to his bedroom, slamming the door and making some pictures fall off the walls as well as causing anna and christian to suddenly jump at the sudden noise impact that hit them.

"they're never gonna get on again are they?" anna sadly asked looking up at christian who had a sorrowful expression on his face.

"i don't think the happy ending was ever made for them."

AUTHORS NOTE

surprise shawties i'm not actually dead lmao- i've just been mia from all books apart from kiss you 😝

yall should go add any books i have into ur library that u don't already cause they're all written 100000000 times better than this

yall finna hate me for a WHILE lol
🤠🤚