chapter six: blushing

This was the third time that Daisy had ran her fingers through her hair, Sirius had been counting.

"pass me the ginger root" Daisy spoke, not looking up from their couldren 

Sirius chuckled at her frustration.

"you know Daisy, saying please is a common practice one does to seem respectful when asking for something" Sirius joked hoping to help her calm down a bit

Daisy looked up.

"I'm sorry sirius, i stayed up late last night and now im really tired" giving him a small mile

Sirius could tell she was tired, her eyes were slightly drooping with small eye bags underneath, he was shocked she still looked beautiful, he was sure it had to be a crime for looking so good first thing in the morning.

"no, no its fine, here let me help" he smiled at her

Daisy mumbled a small thanks and yawned, she scanned the room hoping to catch one her friends attention. 

looking around all Daisy could see was a group of girls in the front desks gossiping while their couldrens were overflowing.

Daisy cringed at the scene, she was about to speak out and tell them about it when she faintly heard her name being said.

Daisy was very curious on why her name happened to come up in their conversation. She tried telling herself that Daisy was a very common name and that they would have no reason to talk about her, but her curiosity got the best of her.

"I'll be right back, im just going to go ask Dorcas and Mary something" and walked off when she heard an 'okay'

"hey daisy! what brings you here?" Dorcas gave her a warm smile while mary looked very disgusted trying to put a fermented frogs tongue in their potion. (that was definitely the wrong colour.)

"oh nothing, could i just stay here for a minute? I'll explain later"

Dorcas gave her a questioning look but agreed none the less, going back to stirring the potion.

"i know, shes not even that pretty yet she still thinks she can talk to him"