chapter seven: 'greetings and meetings'

THE COLD BREEZE hit Daisys ears and rushed through her hair.

She was currently sitting against a rock reading 'Alice's adventures in wonderland' Remus had let her borrow it after he found out she likes reading muggle classics.

she looked up gazing at the black lake not noticing the boy standing behind her

"Daisy?" 

she yelped, holding her hand over her heart

looking up she saw Theo standing there trying to hold back a laugh

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said in between laughs

she began laughing "it's okay, I'm just glad you aren't a murderer"

"mind if I sit with you?" he asked with a cheeky smile

"go-ahead" she smiled back

he sat down looking at the river

"do you come here often?" he asked

"not really, I only come here to get a break from studying"  

Theo looked away from the river and at Daisy

he took in all everything about her, the navy knitted sweater with white clouds decorating it, her baggy acid-washed jeans and run down black old skool vans, her long brown hair and bangs. 

he was at a loss for words, he never realised how beautiful she truly was, although his thoughts were cut short by someone yelling.

"well, well, well, if it isn't daisy and some random guy I've never seen before!" he looked up and saw the famous James potter and Sirius black walking over to them.

"Hello boys" she gave them a big smile

"daisy! what book are you reading?" Sirius ran over to her, looking at her book from behind her shoulder. Not giving the time of day to Theo.

"oh Padfoot don't be so rude, let's greet this nice stranger whos cozying up with our dear Daisy"

"oh no he's not cozying u-" but she was cut off