Naruto's powers, abilities,weapons and other information

Naruto's System

The System serves as a unique video-game-like user interface that provides system quests that offer unique rewards, a levelling system with differing skills and stats and an inbuilt system store offering items for the in-game currency of gold obtained by defeating monsters which are separate from different currencies in the human world.

Skills

Skill: [Sprint] - Movement speed will increase by 30%. ==>1 mana will be consumed every minute.

Skill [Vital Strike] - (70 mana/dagger only) - Dealing critical damage if Naruto attack foe's vital areas.

Skill: [Stealth] - (200 mana) - Naruto's appearance and all traces of you will be hidden instantly. ==> 10 mana will be consumed every second.

Skill: [Dominator's Touch] - (No mana required) - Naruto can control objects without touching them.

Skill: [Dagger Throw] - (30 mana, dagger only) - Deal damage by throwing Naruto's dagger. As the skill's level increases, damage and accuracy will increase.

Skill: [BloodlustWB/Killing IntentNV] - (100 mana) - Using strong energy, the selected target is put in a state of fear for 1 minute. Several targets can be selected. Effect 'fear': All stats -50%

Abilities

Increased Endurance - Because Naruto is able to change his stats, he was able to increase his defence and stamina with it. 

Growth - Due to his player status, Naruto is able to increase his stats like a video game. 

Summoning - Naruto is able to create summons out of the dead (demons excluded). He is also able to place his summons in any shadow. He mainly keeps most of his army within his own shadow. 

System Shop - Due to his player status, Naruto has access to a shop which is similar to that of an online game. Within the shop, he is able to purchase weapons, armour, and support items, removing the need for support or healer when raiding. 

Unlimited Inventory - With the help of the "system", Naruto is able to store any items he wants in an inventory, eliminating any unneeded weight when raiding dungeons. 

Evolved Skills

The level cap for skill was 3. And when a skill reached the level cap, the number would change to ‘MAX’ and stopped rising any further than that. However, if he continued to increase his proficiency with the skills, they would eventually evolve into their ultimate versions. The gap between the skill’s effectiveness before and after its evolution was noticeably huge.

The skill ‘Dash (Sprint)’ had evolved into ‘Quicksilver’.

The skill ‘Vital Points Targetting (Vital Strike)’ had evolved into ‘Violent Slash’.

The skill ‘Dagger Throw’ had morphed into ‘Dagger Rush’.

And ‘Ruler's Reach (Dominator's Touch)’ had evolved into ‘Ruler’s Authority’.

Even the passive skill that aided with handling daggers and shortswords, ‘High-Grade Dagger Technique(Advanced Dagger Arts)’, had evolved into ‘Master of Shortsword