Prologue Part 2

Minato's P.O.V( 1 day before the previous chapter)

I was there in my house alone with a sake bottle in one of my hands. I just found out I was trapped in a Genjutsu that makes me hate my own eldest son. All the suffering Naruto has gone through it was because of me. All the abuse, neglect and torture he has gone through it was because of me. How bad of a father am I? "Father" I don't even deserve to be called that let alone be called a human being. I lied to the village about the Kyuubi just so he could suffer! What is wrong with me, Why am I like this! Why damn it why?!!

3rd P.O.V

Throughout the whole night, Minato drank his sorrow's away. He could not even look at his own face and not want to kill himself. He kept muttering how sorry he was and how he wanted to change everything. But even he knew that there was no way Naruto was going to forgive them let alone him. He along with his sensei(teacher) trapped his whole family in a genjutsu to hate Naruto, Granted his wife did agree to it but Menma and Mito didn't. He made his whole family and the village hate Naruto while Naruto didn't do anything. He didn't even have the Kyuubi sealed inside him yet he announced to the village that Naruto was the Jinchūriki
of the said bijuu. Even Kushina didn't like him. In fact, the only people who did take care of him were Menma and Mito. He was sure Hiruzen would have been disappointed in him. His last thought's before blacking was "I'm sorry Naruto".

Kushina's P.O.V(1 day before the previous chapter)

Disgusted that's how I am feeling right now. Disgusted with myself for hating on my eldest son without no reason what so ever.
Disgusted with myself for not even knowing, my own son. Disgusted for believing hating my own son would bring peace in this world. I can't blame anyone but myself for all the suffering Naruto had been through, after all, I agreed to hate my own son.

3rd P.O.V

Kushina after being broken out of the genjutsu she was trapped in immediately fell on her knees and cried for everything she had done to Naruto. Uzumaki's were supposed to put family above everything yet here she was harming her own son. She searched the whole house for any good memories of the family along with Naruto, She obviously found none. She was a failure of a mother and a human being. She even burned Naruto's hand because he asked for food. She didn't even take care of all the injuries Naruto suffered, instead, she inflicted them. After seeing Naruto's so-called room she couldn't take it, all the guilt, remorse and grief hit her. She fell to her knees and cried herself to sleep as she kept muttering how she was a failure of a mother.

Time skip to next day.

Menma P.O.V(Naruto has already been attacked and has already been taken to Jin Woo's world by Jin-Woo himself. This is Menma's POV at like afternoon and they became Genin yesterday along with others.)

I finally became a Genin alongside my sister and friends. Damn, it took a lot of work but I did it. I just wish Nii-san was here with us. Our "Parents" must be happy he isn't becoming a shinobi after all if you become a shinobi you can try to defend Yourself from any attacks even villagers. Why do they hate him? He has done nothing wrong, for god's sake he has been abused just because he asked for new clothes. A sigh escapes my mouth. He rarely even comes home anymore. My parents drove my brother from his own home. Goes to show how shitty of a parent they are. Though I do pretend to like them I really don't. I hate those piece of shits if given an opportunity to kill then I would gladly do so but I am not strong enough, not yet anyways's. Well, I guess I will just meet up with Nii San at the forest of death. At least I know he is proud of me that's all that matter right now. Also on the plus side, I can defend him from the villagers attacking him. Fu**** are going to pay for attacking Nii san.