Chapter 26

Leah POV

I woke to my human pillow rising up and down, as the sun shone through the window. Our bare bodies were attached to each other as our legs were entangled.

I think back to last night, from his kisses to our first time making love.  He was so gentle, yet so fought, that it was the most memorable experience ever.

I'm sure I was covered in hickeys all over my body. There was an indescribable soreness between my legs and decided to get up for the day, to soothe the pain through a bath.

His arm held me tightly against him and I nearly gave up trying to get out of bed. Instead of getting the message and releasing me, my husband just tightened his arm around me.

"Dylan, I want to take a bath."

"Stay for a few more minutes."

"Dylan!!"

Clearly ignoring my protest, I decided to wake him up. I kissed his chest to his collarbone to his jaw. I hear a light grunt before his hold on me released slightly.

I quickly jumped out of the bed, just to nearly fall again from the pain between my legs. Seeing my failed attempt, Dylan laughed wholeheartedly.

"This is all your fault. Help me up!"

I stubbornly put up my hands like a little kid. He stays in his spot with a smirk, not moving an inch.

"I'm sure you're in no place to put a demand. I'll carry you if you give me a kiss. Right here."

He pointed to his puckered lips and leaned down to my height. I grudgingly gave a kiss, though I clearly enjoyed it.

He carried me, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our kiss escalated quickly as both our eyes were filled with love and lust.

We entered the shower together and did more than just a bath. He treated my body as a temple and our morning was filled with pure bliss.

We finally got out of the shower to realize that it is ten in the morning. We quickly got dressed and decided to head to the cafeteria to eat any leftovers for breakfast.

"Come on hurry up Dylan, I'm hungry."

"I on the other hand feel quite full."

Clearly understanding the meaning behind his not so innocent words I scowled and I'm sure my face looked like a tomato.

We entered the empty cafeteria and luckily there was some tea and some canned mixed fruits. We were eating with me sitting on his lap, when I heard the cafeteria door opening.

"Finally, the newlyweds are awake. We were thinking you guys escaped some place for a honeymoon for a second."

"Good morning to you too John."

I gave John and Kennedy a hug while Dylan and then did some man hug.

"Clearly, Mr and Mrs Romano enjoyed their first night as husband and wife."

I choked on my tea, as Dylan patted my back, giving John and Kennedy a pointed look. They pointed to my neck, as I realized I forgot to wear something that hides the love bites.

Immediately I put my hands around my neck and hid my face in Dylan's chest. God this is so embarrassing. Instead of helping me hide them, he released my hands from my neck.

"Everyman can now know that you're mine now."

He possessively said, making me nearly melt into a puddle.

"Leah, Dylan! Finally you both are awake!"

I hear the wooden stump of my little brother and his good feet on the floor.

"Hi Jamie. Good morning to you too."

"Hey buddy."

He stood in between John and Kennedy with a curious look.

"What those purple things on your neck."

He pointed to my hickey as a deep blush took over my body. How am I supposed to explain this to my little brother.

"They are love bites"

John stated truthfully and Dylan glared back at his best friend. Realizing what he said to a ten year old, him and Kennedy left us with a curious younger brother. I just wanted the ground to swallow me and I'm sure Dykan felt the same way.

"Wait, Dylan bit you?!"

"What no, I mean yes. Look I'm fine Jamie."

He gave us a pointed look, analyzing me to make sure I'm truly fine. At times, he acts more like my guardian then the other way around.

I thought he was going to let go of the topic, before he started questioning us again.

"But why would Dylan want to hurt you. Max lightly but me once and it hurt."

I gave a pleading look at my husband, who looked so uncomfortable for the first time since I met him. I'm sure he didn't want to be the one explaining our love mark for my ten year old question. Giving him a pleading loom with puppy dog eyes he finally agreed.

"Um, when a man and a woman marry and love each other, like your sister and I, we kiss and bite each other?"

It sounded more like a question towards the end. A tint of blush spread on Dylan's cheek as he tried to divert Jamie's curiosity.

"I wouldn't want to bite the girl I love. You guys are weird."

"Yes we're weird. Anyways where's Max?"

I was thankful that Dylan diverted the conversation to his war dog.

"He's training right now and I'm bored."

"Well why don't we watch a movie or read a book, while Dylan finished up his work?"

I jump off Dylan's lap and lead my younger brother towards his room. I'm sure Dylan and to do something, as he's the Sergeant.

Jamie and I got in the bed, as he snuggled next to me, while I read a book to him. It was called Dr. Seuss and Dylan laughed at certain parts.

After that, it was time for his daily walks and Max decided to join him. I'm not sure how he'll react once I tell him that we must leave for America in six months. I'll be parting with my husband, while he'll be parting with his best friend.

Seeing the smile and pure happiness on his face, I decided to delay in giving him the heartbreaking news.