11 - Ruining the Moments

For a moment, I was in pure bliss. Professor Way continued to kiss me, loosening the hand that had been gripping tightly onto my shirt and letting the other one tangle itself into my hair. I couldn't believe this was finally happening. Just yesterday, I had given up all hope about ever being romantically involved with my teacher, yet here he was making out with me like nothing had ever happened...

...But the thing was, all that did happen, and he sure as hell wasn't going to get away with it all with one little kiss. He had a lot of explaining to do still. When my reality kicked in, I immediately pushed him away from me.

"What the hell what that!?" I spat out in confusion, trying to ignore the fact that I enjoyed every second of it.

Professor Way turned bright red, "Wha- what do you mean? I like you back, so I kissed you."

"Since when do you like me back?"

He smiled shyly, avoiding my gaze, "Since the beginning..."

Now I was blushing. What the fuck was happening?!

I shook my head, "Then why did you lie to me for so long? You hurt me so many times that I was starting to go insane. All that flirting... I eventually just assumed you were just really... slutty."

"Watch what you say, Mr. Iero, I'm still your teacher remember?" He converted back to his "authoritative teacher mode" to defend himself. I just rolled my eyes. It wasn't like I took him seriously anymore anyway.

"Still, I thought you were just leading me on..."

Prof. Way sighed, "I was scared I was going to get caught, Frank. I did like you all this time, but if I admitted it, someone would surely find out and fire me. I can't lose this job. It's all I have, and I love it so so much".

I moved closer, putting a comforting hand on his leg. Ray had been telling me this since the beginning, but for some reason it never really clicked with me. I guess I was too busy jumping to conclusions in other areas and didn't see what was right in front of my face. Just seeing the worry in my teachers eyes was enough to know that he was terrified of being honest about how he felt. With something so important on the line, I really understood now.

There was silence for a while before my professor spoke up again, "Again, I'm really sorry. I really wish it would've gone smoother, but I suppose I'm still glad you got the hint that I liked you way early on..."

I smiled sadly at him before I decided to lean in, allowing for our lips to meet again. He had apologized enough. I couldn't hold a grunge against him knowing that he was probably under a lot of stress from the whole thing. More than I was without a doubt. I didn't have anything at risk like he did.

But where did that leave us now?

As we continued to kiss, Professor Way gently lead me backwards until I was lying flat on my back. He didn't hesitate to climb on top of me and pin my arms down to the bed. I felt my heart begin to race as things were becoming more heated.

After trailing his lips down my neck, he helped me pull off my shirt and continued to plant soft kisses down my torso. I let small moans escape my mouth when he made it to my waist and started to undo my belt and jeans. Slipping his hand into my jeans, he started touching me through my boxers. I bit my lip, trying to hold back my desperate whimpers. Just looking into those dominating eyes of his made me start to imagine all of the horrible things I wanted him to do to me...

He whispered into my ear, "You like that Iero? I know you must want me so badly. Don't think I haven't noticed you fantasizing about me in class as you stare below my belt."