The Best Gift Ever

I was finally sixteen now I was old enough to drive or even better race. I was woken up in the morning by my father who no matter how much I resisted insisted that I got out of bed and come with him. After I got dressed I went downstairs to where my dad told me to head into the garage. And being the type of person I am did exactly what he said to make up for the resistance I put up a few minutes ago. When I walked into the garage doorway I was hated by my dad who told me to wait right there and turn on the light so I did as he said and a saw something I would never expect. A Blue 2013 Subaru WRX STI Hatchback lightly modified for rally type motorsports. Right then my mom came over and said "we though that for your first car we would get something that would be practical but would also have a bit f performance due to your love of speed, in addition to that we decided to get a slightly modified one that was optimized for rally so you can make a little money to help pay for flight school and college". Directly after that they both said "go and take a look". As I walked around the car I noticed that there were absolutely no scratches, dents, fingerprints, smudges in the wax, dirt, or even any ink markings. My dad said to me "don't worry we sent your brother a.k.a. Mr. Anger Issues who probably would have keyed it". I noticed mud flaps behind the rally tires along with air filters that were different than the ones on the stock STI Hatchback meaning this was no regular car. Next I stepped inside the car and I saw a roll cage along with a few extra safety functions for racing. Right before I sat down into the racing seats I saw a helmet with a pair of gloves, speed sock, fireproof racing shoes, and a folded fire-suit under it and I was told that those were mine for when I race and I can try them on later. I noticed that next to me I had a modified transmission which was a Subaru Rally Team sequential transmission. When I looked in the mirror I noticed the Garage Door was open so I turned on the car and head a much more aggressive noise coming from the engine and exhaust. When I revved the engine up a bit I head the turbos spool up also. I noticed the engine was modified too so it had a bit more power and torque. After playing with the throttle a bit I turned the engine off and stepped out to take some pictures and send them to my friends later. My parents told me to take some time to myself and take the new STI for a test drive so that is exactly what I did.