🤠075🤠

Jungkook sat staring straight forward to the wall. He had been in this hell hole for over a month and he just wanted to get out. He hated it.

Every day for the past month he had been forced to do physical labour to try and 'fix' him. Of course, there was nothing wrong with him, but that wasn't what his parents thought when he had come out a couple of days after his twentieth birthday.

Why didn't he just listen to Taehyung? Before he came out Taehyung had told him he had a bad feeling about it. So, why didn't he listen?

Each time he closed his eyes he remembered the exact moment that he came out.

"Mom, Dad, can I talk to you for a moment," Jungkook said as he walked into the kitchen to where his parents were putting all of the weekly groceries away into the cupboards.

He was a nervous wreck. His parents already hated him. He had no idea how they would react to him coming out. All he knew that he could text Taehyung in about twenty minutes and he would be able to stay calm.

Jungkook's mom hummed showing Jungkook that she had at least noticed that he was in the room, not that she would be listening to anything he had to say.

Jungkook took a deep breath in and out.

"I'm gay." He had as the atmosphere went thick proving that his parents were far from comfortable with his sexuality.

Tension in the room was thick as Jungkook parents stopped packing the food to turn to the young boy. The faces, painted with disappointment, stared at Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook's mom said knowing exactly what he had just said. Jungkook began to feel his heartbeat quicken. He was scared as he looked at his parents staring there disappointingly at him.

Maybe this was the reason that Taehyung had a bad feeling about this. Maybe he knew that they wouldn't accept him. Now, all Jungkook could think about was how he could quickly go into his room to text Taehyung about this.

"I'm... I'm gay." Jungkook said quite a bit quieter this time. He was terrified as his dad went tense and he took a step closer to the young boy.

"Fucking hell Jungkook! I knew you were fucked up but I didn't think you were one of these... these fags! Which one of your friends told you about this! We... we have to fix you! Get in the car!" His dad shouted as Jungkook tensed up and started to shake.

He didn't know where his dad was taking him, but he knew that his dad would no doubt hit him if he were to disobey him.

Before he knew it he ended up here.

And just like that, Jungkook opened his eyes again letting tears flow down his face.

Although he had only been at this place for over a month, he felt as if he was there for years. Each day longer than the last. It was torture. Pain.

The worst part about it was that he could practically predict that no one would find him. It was the 21st century so most people thought that conversion therapy was banned. For the most part, it was. It just turned out that the place where Jungkook was held hadn't been banned.

Jungkook looked down to his arms. They were covered in bruises just as the rest of his body was. This was what the workers did to the poor boy if he did the physical labour incorrectly. It had got to the point where it was now hurting him to move because of the pain he was in.

He was sure that he would be there forever.

"Jungkook!" He heard a quiet shout coming from just outside of the window. Despite hearing it, he stayed staring at the walls of his room as he thought that this was just his mind playing tricks on him like it had so many times before.