Chapter 32

Avani and I were in her car while Amelie followed us with hers. After we ate we got into the cars to go back home like Blake said.

I'm still getting his ass back for kicking me out of my own house and not even giving me a chance to get properly dressed or to take any money or any other essentials. I just have to find the perfect plan.

I called Ryland for the third time today and he's not answering my calls. I huffed. Maybe I did something wrong.

Babygirl❤️
Why are you ignoring me
I miss you
Ryland
Ryless
Babe
Ryland
If you're gonna ignore me
at least give me a reason.

Babe❤️
I'm not ignoring you
Woah chill
I'm just busy

Babygirl❤️
Why are you mad?
That's not how u usually
talk to me
Is it about Josh and Payton?

Babe❤️
No
I mean yes
I mean let's not talk
abt this today.
Be at hype tonight?

Babygirl❤️
Okay. See you tonight

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sighed. I'm going to murder Payton once he comes to LA.
"what's wrong?"
Avani asked glancing at me then looking back at the road.
"I don't know. I think Ryland is mad at me"
She smiled gently.
"he doesn't have a reason to be mad. That was a long time ago. You didn't even know him back then."

I just shrugged and looked to the other side. A while later we finally arrived to the house. My jaw dropped.

There was a big ice cream truck in my driveway in front of the house. It was white and pink and it wasn't just any brand. Oh my God this is the same brand I used to get with my mom after work.

"Oh my God!"
I said loudly as I tried to comprehend what is in front of me. Once avani stopped the car, I ran out.

My heart was bursting in happiness and shock. I ran to the car then my sisters appeared from the garage.

"uh- um- what- oh my- how did you even- oh my God!"
I was at a loss for words. I was so happy that I didn't know what to do but look around, look at the truck, then look back at Char and Dixie.

"Do you like it?"
Dixie asked with a smile. Do I like it? I love.
"yes oh my God this is so sick"
I was still smiling like an idiot and I know my voice was so happy.
"we figured we can't bring back aunt Charlotte but we tried to bring back your favorite memory with her"
Charli said with a smile and a hint of sadness. She misses mom almost as much as I do.

"oh my God"
I said again and wiped my teary eyes. I didn't know what else to say. This brand is my whole life. They dont even exist in California because it isn't a big brand.
"I love you guys"
I finally said and hugged them.

I can't believe they managed to get this. It's not even about money. It's about the way these two think. They know I hate that my mom isn't here for my birthday and my dad doesn't really care.

"come on. Let's get ice-cream"
Dixie said after we pulled away from the hug.
"hi"
The dude inside the truck said with a smile.
"hey. How are you?"
I asked with a very big smile. I was so happy that I wanted to kiss everybody.
"I'm good. Choose something"
He said with a smile.

My wide smile widened even more. I ordered a vanilla scoop and strawberry scoop with chocolate syrup. My mom's favorite. Charli and Dixie ordered their own favorites.