two

━━━─── • ───━━━

The One Where Monica Gets a Roomate

━━━─── • ───━━━

Samantha found herself in Ross's very empty apartment with Ross himself, Joey, and Chandler. She sat on top of his bar while playing with a screwdriver and some thing that belonged to the furniture. While Ross, Joey, and Chandler actually set up the furniture.

"I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things. Using a bunch of these little worm guys," Ross spoke as her read over the instructions. "I have no brackety thing, I see no worm guys whatsoever, and I cannot feel my legs."

"Hey, Ross," Samantha called out. "Is this what your looking for?" She held out whatever it is she was holding.

"Yeah, whatever," he brushed it off.

"Done with the bookcase!"

"All finished!" Joey and Chandler called out. Samantha gave them a thumbs up, as she had just seen them hide something in the plant.

Ross walked over sullenly with a can of beer in his hands. "This was Carol's favorite beer," he explained. Joey, Chandler, and Samantha looked at it as if inspecting it. "She always drank it out of the can."

"I should've known."

"Ross, let me ask you a question," Joey started. "She got the furniture, the stereo, the good tv. What'd you get?"

"You guys," he answered.

"Oh my god."

"You got screwed."

"Geeze man," the other three spoke at the same time. Samantha's phone then started ringing next to her. She picked it up and immediately her brother started ranting. "Woah, woah Barry! Slow down!"

"I, yeah- wait you have sex with your socks on? What kind of bastard are-" Samantha continued her conversation with Barry while the three boys watched. "You know what I didn't need to know that."

"Yeah, I know she ran out on your wedding!" Samantha yelled at him. "I was there for godsake! I helped her!"

"I don't care that she embarrassed you in front of mom and dad," she confessed. "Why? Because I don't like them and I don't like you either," she hung up the phone suddenly turning to the three boys.

"Uh, sorry about that," she apologized.

"No, no you're okay," Ross reassured her.