Chapter 2

It's been 5 years since Kusuo got reincarnated in this world. His family in this world is not very happy and caring. It's more on the abusive kind but their father called Enji Todoroki calls it training since childhood.

Kusuo and Shoto are exempted from the rest of the family. Their father said that both Kusuo and Shoto are going to be his perfect and successful creations since their three older siblings are deemed as failures.

The twins are not allowed to go outside of their house to play with the rest of their siblings since the two of them are only allowed to study and train as their kind of game. Even though it's not even considered as a game.

The twins are looking past the guard rail of their house to their three older siblings which are playing.

They are envious of them. The twins also want to play games sometimes using their powers and sometimes not. They want a normal childhood too.

Kusuo also didn't really have a normal childhood in his last life. Playing with others but he didn't get to show off. Now, in this life he could show off his powers and use them daily but he can't since his family is breaking rapidly.

"Kusuo, when do you think we will get the chance to play with our brothers and sister? I don't even know them that well except for their names and such."

"I don't know Shoto. Our father ignores them all the time just because they are weaker than us. But in my perspective, people who don't have fighting power are not necessarily weak. One day, I'm sure we will get to know them better and play with them."

"Are you sure brother?"

"I'm sure." 'I will surely find a way so the both of us will get to join them with their games and get along with them. And when we get older Shoto, I will tell you my secret and my powers, I don't want to hide them from you.'

"Bang!" The door opened behind them loudly. Out came their father which is also the number 2 Hero Endeavor.

"Shoto, Kusuo. Time for training. Since I have a day off today, you two will train till you pass out and no taking breaks unless if it is for lunch or dinner which is only for 10 minutes." Enji Todoroki pushed the twins to training room for their daily training in which they both hate so much. It's not their choice to be born with powerful quirks.

--------

The twins are already 6 years old and they are going to turn 7 after 5 months.

Today is the day. Kusuo is getting stronger as he gets older. Today is the day that he is going to get his mind reading abilities and the rest will get stronger.

Kusuo teleported to an island that he, himself had created. It was a large secluded island that at the very edge is his own mansion and it has a barrier to protect it so Kusuo won't really be able to break it unless he uses most of his power.

"Agh!" Kusuo kneeled down as zillions of thoughts long and short, important and useless, familiar and unfamiliar language.

'It's been so long since I had thoughts of other people going through my mind that I'm so uncomfortable right now. Let's look at Shoto and what he is doing right now.'

At where Shoto is.

Kusuo's older twin brother is at the kitchen getting closer to his mother who is holding hot water. Right now, their mother looks like she is stressed out and is getting moody.

Rei Todoroki looked straight at her son's eyes and said, "Half of your face looks exactly like him! I hate you so much!"

"STOP!"

Kusuo teleported beside the door so he won't be seen and he sprinted to his brother just in time to cover him from the boiling hot water.

"AHHHHHH!!!! IT HURTS!!!" The twins both shouted at the same time.
It seems like Kusuo didn't get to completely cover his brother since the skin surrounding his brothers left eye got hit.

Shoto was crying and shouting in pain. Kusuo scrambled to his twin brothers side while wincing in pain from the burning feeling he still has.

Kusuo's burn started from his left shoulder going to the middle of his back since he's so small still as a child.
Kusuo was also crying in pain. He removed his shirt since his skin might start attaching itself to his clothes.

The younger twin lifted his brother and ran out the door to call for help from the rest of the family, doesn't matter even if it were their father. All that matters is that they both need to go to the hospital.

The twins fell down at the doorway since Kusuo was tired and too in pain to utter some strength to carry both himself and his brother out the door.

"What happened?!" Their father came running from the training room going to the kitchen where the loud cries came from. When he arrived there, he saw his wife holding a water boiler while his twin sons were crying at the other doorway with the older one having the skin surrounding his left eye burning and nearly the whole back of the younger one is burnt.

Enji grabbed the throat of his wife and looked her in the eye. "What the fuck were you doing woman?! Your going to the mental institute!"

By the time Enji was dragging his wife by the arm out the door, the three older siblings arrived to see this scene. Enji growled at them and said, "Call the ambulance. Those two need immediate aid."

The three were snapped out of their daze, went to help the twins ease their pain, and called the ambulance.