Chapter 12

When their eldest brother arrived, the twins were already asleep at their own beds.

One was at the bottom of the right bunk bed. And the other was at the top of the left bunk bed.

Touya chose the to lie down at the bottom of the left bunk, since it's easier that way.

As Touya was about to go to sleep, Kusuo asked him a few questions.

"Dabi-nii... When did you know?" Kusuo asked.

Touya instinctively knew that his youngest brother was talking about when he got his past life memories so he said, "It came to me little by little ever since the 'incident' with our mother."
He was referring to the incident when their mother threw boiling hit water at the twins when they were little.

Touya continued, "But it suddenly stopped when I left the program... And the day I met my idol and saw my beloved, is the day it all came rushing back, full speed."

Kusuo got curious and asked, "Idol?"

"Yes, I have an idol. He is a little similar to vigilantes and villains, basically like a combination of the two. He is called the Hero Killer, but he only targets the heroes that don't deserve to be called a hero. He targets those that are only in it for the money, fame, or power. Like Endeavor." Touya replied.

He continued, "He has a goal that has similarities to mine. I want to be like him." As the eldest brother finished speaking, there was also a small murderous intent leaking off of him as he thought of a certain red headed hero with a strong fire quirk.

'I guess Kusuke's days of being alone on the streets made him a little kinder than he was in our past life... Or maybe that's because he still has his kind older brother sense from before he remembered his past life as a psychopathic older brother. And whatever or whoever happened to him... I'd thank the person or thing for making our older brother not as crazy as the past one.'

Kusuo sighed in relief. But all three of them have one similar enemy that they want to get rid of. They can get rid of him now, but they'd rather take their time and make him regret hurting them first.

Shoto, who was listening quietly in the midst of their talk, silently wanted to meet this idol of his older brother.

A few minutes later, they went to sleep.

Shoto was the first to sleep, followed by Touya, and then Kusuo.

In the middle of the night, Kusuo woke up. He went down the ladder to go to the bathroom when... "Splat!"

He stepped on something. He looked down but saw only darkness so he walked to the switch to turn on the lights, he felt disturbed while the liquid feeling stuck on his foot, while slightly ignoring this ominous feeling that he has.

Click.

As his eyes were adjusting to the brightness of the room, he saw a spot of brown. He rubbed his eyes as he yawned, still sleepy, but he needed to adjust his eyesight.

His body froze as he stared at the spot where he stepped on. On that exact spot lay...a dead cockroach...which Kusuo himself, the person who fears and is disgusted of cockroaches as if it were their sworn enemy, stepped on.

The feeling on his right foot numbed. It was the same foot that stepped on that cockroach earlier.

His body started shaking. He was too shocked that he couldn't move. But he couldn't control his emotions.

Cracks appeared on the cement floor he stepped on. The lines were getting longer like a spider web. It almost reached to where his brothers were sleeping. But he had to calm down so that he doesn't hurt anyone he cherishes.

"Phew..." He finally got to still his heart. It's a relief. It would definitely be a problem if he went out of control since he doesn't have any limiters on. He thought of asking his brother to make him one again.

As he was going to grab the glass of water on the bedside table, he saw from the corner of his eye, the cockroach suddenly moved.

"Shatter!" The poor traumatized psychic finally snapped. His eyeglasses shattered and the glass of water he was holding got crushed by him that he got cut a bit.

The ground started to shake as if an earthquake was happening. It kept getting stronger.

Shoto and Touya woke up abruptly. Their whole world was shaking but they saw Kusuo bleeding so they went to him.

"What's wrong Ku-chan? Did someone hurt you? Calm down for a second or you might hurt us." For some reason, his eldest brother knew that the earthquake was because of him.

The eldest looked around for anything that might be caused a problem then he saw that on the floor. A squashed cockroach... He observed his brother and saw his right foot shaking. He was grabbing his right thigh even.

It seems like his brother stepped on it. Seems like there was only one thing to do.

Grab the cockroach with your hands, it doesn't matter if you have gloves or not as long as Kusuo is going to calm down, like how their past life mother did before. Though he doesn't like the feeling not the smell but he still had to do it, so he just threw the squashed cockroach out a window.

Touya wiped his hand and made Shoto wipe the floor and spray some disinfectant there.

Kusuo was still standing at the same spot where he was before both of his older brothers woke up. He is frozen in shock. Shocked at the realization that he... Stepped on a cockroach, the most disgusting creature on the planet.

The shocked psychic suddenly fell to the floor and fainted. But before he fainted he thought, 'Why am I the only one who stepped on a cockroach? This is so infuriating! Everyone else should also experience what I felt when I stepped on the most disgusting creature on the planet!'

"Kusuo! Don't just faint all of a sudden." Shoto said as he catches his younger twin.

The eldest sighed as he looked at their psychic sibling. "Let's clean up the small patch of goo on his foot first then we go back to bed."

After cleaning their brothers foot, they sprayed some lavender smelling disinfectant around the room before going to sleep.

Everyone on earth felt a cold chill pass through their spine. They all thought 'I feel like there will be a bad thing that will happen. And it's something disgusting...