Adam's Temptation

The Sequel Series : 1

⚜️

Chloe Richardson, 23, is a famous model from Red hill, a small town on the outskirts of London. She is a balanced and happy girl who is engaged to the man her parents have chosen. Chloe happens to get a huge contract of modelling in New York and thus decides to shift to NYC for 3 months. What she didn't know was what was she getting herself into when she meets the infamous Adam Stalin.

Adam Stalin, 29, is the son of the former head of the Italian Mafia group, Evan Stalin. He is a reserved, cold and workaholic person. He is living his life normally which means taking care of his illegal business and enjoying different girls from time to time. When he saves a certain blonde from the bad guys, he starts having feelings for her, knowing all to well that she's engaged. He tries to keep himself away from her but couldn't. After all she is Adam's Temptation.

⚜️

"Because every damn time that I look at you, I start loosing control over myself. Every second of every hour of my day all I imagine is our sweaty bodies pressed against each other in my bed. Whenever I look at you, all I wanna do is grab you, chain you to my bed and make heavy, steamy and rough love to you until the only word that comes out of your sweet mouth is my name." And without thinking I pressed my lips against his.

⚜️

> This story will contain mild swearing and smut.