Im in WHATTT!?!?!!

Naruto's POV

I woke up in the morning. Tired, sleepy and..... LATE!
"Shit!" I got up my bed, change, brush my teeth, and out the door in 3 minutes. It was 9:53. About 3 hours late.
      I was near the meeting spot and saw my team mates and Sensei waiting. I smile nervously as I neared they.
      "Good morning, believe it!" I said unsure what else to say.
     "NARUTO YOU BAKA WE WERE WAITING FOR AN HOUR!!!!!" Sakura screamed then hit my head.
     "Owie..Sorry." I said. And we started training for an hour. It's 12:04 and we just finish and going our ways since they were busy with missions. And I didn't have anything to do!
"So bored!" I said walking down the streets of Konoha. Then I see Kiba in the distance without Akamaru. I wonder were is that dog?

Kiba's POV

"KIBA!" I hear and looked towards the direction of the voice and see Naruto running towards me and stops in front of me. Oh no...
tomorrow is mating season. And you know.. I like Naruto.
"Kiba want to hang out with me?" Naruto said smiling.
       "Umm.. Sure!" I said blushing. We start to walk and talk about random things. Then...
       "Hey Kiba wanna come to my house and hang out there?" He questioned. I blush and said "Ya, why not" scratching the back of my head smiling and blushing madly.

   No Ones POV

        Kiba and Naruto were arguing about who was stronger. Naruto showing his abs making kiba blush.
       It was nighttime and Naruto made Kiba stay for the night. Naruto and Kiba both sleeping on the floor.

   Naruto POV

   I woke up feeling hot and sweaty. Then I hear a voice in my head.
"Hey kitI gasp a little before realizing that it was Kurama AKA The Nine Tail Fox AKA Kyuubi.
        "Kurama don't scare me like that" I said sounding tired and mad
       "Sorry kit, it just that.... I wanted... here I'm just going to say it, you're in heat right now and the guy next to you is your mate" He said
         "Im in WHATTT!?!?!!"
_________________________________________

I hope that was good
Next chapter would be time for mating
                 Chapter 1: Im in WHATTT!?!?!!
                                       End