Mating (Part 1)

Naruto's POV

"Naruto~" I Heard next to me. I turn and see Kiba with a sexy face and I start blushing hard. I sit up and start moving closer to Kiba. I don't know why, but I just did.

No Ones POV

Kiba sat up and move toward Naruto's face until their lips touch. Naruto felt Kiba's tongue push into his mouth moving everywhere. While they were making out, Kiba started to put down Naruto's pants and boxers exposing Naruto's growing erection. He put his hand around Naruto's cock. Pumping his hand up and down.
Naruto broke the kiss and began to moan softly. Naruto look down at his crotch seeing Kiba's hand around his member.

Kiba's POV

     Naruto broke the kiss and look down at his dick. I look at him and damn. His face was so cute and sexy at the same time. I can feel myself growing even more. Ohh How I love hearing Naruto's soft moans. It makes me want him more.
      I can't take it anymore. I pin him down and start kissing him again whilst still touching his erection.

Naruto POV

"AHHhhh" I moan out loud as I came. My cum was over Kiba's hand, and on his and my shirt.
I blush and look away. "You came a lot didn't you, Naru" Kiba said sexually also giving me a nickname, Naru. I look at his face then his crotch and saw their was a bump so I use my knee to move it upwards.
"MMmmm" Kiba moan.