Present Mic ft Dj Mouse

It was a slow night for Present Mic on his radio show. He played some underrated artists who he thought deserved some more attention. It was just a nice Saturday since just yesterday night was his nonstop broadcast for "Put Your Hands Up Radio!". When he had time, he would do a Saturday night shift to just relax with some music that he loved at the moment.

Sometimes the radio or his own hero page on social media would get recommendations for music or young artists wishing to reach out to ave their own songs out on the radio. Hizashi did his best to highlight the underrated artists he would find by himself or the ones that reached out to him.

"Alright, listeners! That was from a rising artist called Ahmya! Give it up to her everyone!" Hizashi announced, pressing down on one of the buttons on the soundboard. Hizashi clapped along with the fake applause from the button he just pressed. "Wooh! And for right now, I'm going to fill up more of the queue for the hour with more from artists that deserve the spotlight!  Let's go into a new song by an artist that has been previously in this segment which earned them more support! Give it up to Kyo!"

After he said that, Mic blasted the more upbeat sound over the speakers. Sighing, he pulled off the headphones from his ears to around his neck. He scratched at his blonde hair that was hanging loosely over his shoulders as opposed to the upright position he constantly styles it in. It was a miracle that his hair wasn't damaged from the sheer amount of product he used.

Tap, tap, tap.

Hizashi paused with his hand in the middle of playing with the ends of his hair to look up to the glass window behind him. He straightened up with a smile when he saw that it was Izuku looking right back at him with his freckled cheeks smooshed against the glass.

"Come on!" Hizashi encouraged with a cheerful grin, waving the young teen in. Izuku hurried around the window to find the door to the room where Hizashi was in.

In under thirty seconds, Izuku was coming through the door with an assistant at the radio station who closed the door behind him. "Hey, Uncle Mic! I just thought I'd stop by."

Hizashi stood up from his chair to pull Izuku into a hug. Izuku smiled after they pulled away to sit in a guest chair near Hizashi that had its own microphone. The microphone was positioned perfectly in front of him just like Mic's own mic.

"Awww. This will be your last radio show before you head off to UA. Are you ready for that, little listener?"

"I was born ready for it," Izuku answered back, leaning back in his chair so he could adjust the height to relax better against the table.

"And does that mean DJ Mouse is ready to have his last show before UA too?"

DJ Mouse has been his alias in the radio station since he didn't want his name out there in the public so soon. Izuku started his radio alias back when he was around ten when Present Mic was watching over him one Saturday night. Izuku walked into the radio station when Mic started to talk to his fans through submitted questions. He proudly walked into the station when one of the questions turned out to be more of criticism towards Mic always being too loud for him which caused Izuku to become super defensive of his uncle.