DISAPPEARANCE

"One Year Later "

    "Harry and Ginny became best friends."

   "Potter Manor, Dumbeldore has arrived and was talking to James and Lily, but they didn't know Harry was hearing them."

"I think we should transfer Harry's magical core to Alex. So he can become more powerful and can defeat Voldemort." Dumbeldore said.

"He has never shown any signs of accidental magic. I think he is a weak wizard or a squib." James replied.

"He is not a squib because his name is written in Hogwarts, he might be a weak wizard." Dumbledore said.

"I am not going to accept to this, even he is weak he is my child." Lily replied.

"Lily rethink as a witch, not as a mother because everyone needs Alex to be strong. He is the chosen one." James said.

"But we will send him to muggle school and raise him as we doing, I will not accept sending him away." Lily said.

"Of course." James said.

 After listening to the conservation Harry ran to his room and decided that he will run away after he gets the reply from Ginny, with the help of the house-elf Mips.

Harry writes two letters and calls Mips and tells her to give it to Ginny Weasley in her room and the other was for her sister which he was going to keep on the table before leaving the Manor.

      At Burrow in Ginny's room, Mips pop and hands the letter to Ginny and tells her it's from  Young Master Harry. Ginny opens the letter.

Dear Ginny,

      I heard today my parents and the old man that they are going to transfer my magical core to my brother and make me a squib. So I decided to run away after I get your letter. After your letter is complete call Mips and tell her to deliver to me. I have told her to listen to your orders as you are my best friend.

Your Harry

Ginny reads the letter and writes on to Harry and calls Mips and tells her to deliver it to Harry.

Harry receives the letter and opens it to read the letter.

Dear Harry,

    I think you made a good choice but there is something else I will come with you. Don't even try to say no. If you leave without me I will hex you to oblivion when you will return to Hogwarts and loose your best friend. you are probably thinking why you want me to come with you because you are the only one who cares about me and I don't want to marry your git brother forcefully. So after you make a plan for tonight and pack your trunk tell Mips to come to pick me up, I will also pack mine trunk.

Your Ginny

Harry knows there is no way to convince Ginny. So he packs his bags and then does into her sister's room while she is downstairs and keeps the letter on the table beside the bed, and calls and tells her to take him to the entrance Gringotts and then go to Burrow and do as Ginny asks her to do.

Mips drop Harry in front of Gringotts and the goes to Burrow in Ginny's room while Ginny has packed her trunk and waiting for Mips to arrive.

Mips takes Ginny to Harry who was waiting for her.

Then says both of them goodbye and Mips return to Manor.

 As Ginny arrives Harry runs towards her and hugs her tightly and whispers in her ear thank you for not leaving his side. Ginny whispers that's what friends are for.

After Mips leaves they both enter the Gringotts and go to Goblin sitting on the head chair.

"Hello, Sir. I am Harry Potter I would like to do the inheritance test. I know the timings for inheritance test are in the morning but if you could arrange the test. I would be very thankful. Can you please arrange the test." Harry asked in Gobbledegook and then he bowed in front of goblin.

Everyone in the Gringotts stopped there work and started looking towards him.

"Mr Potter, please call me Griphook." then he returned with bow.

"Then please call me Harry, Griphook."

"Let me see I can do anything about your request Harry." Griphook replied and let towards the room of Ragnork.

In the room of branch manager

"Sir, Mr Potter has came with an unusal request." Griphook said.

"You are saying a request from a wizard." Ragnork asked.

"Yes. He speaked with me Gobbkedegook and also bowed to me." Griphook replied.

"Bring Mr Potter into my office." Ragnork ordered.

Griphook left the office. Then he went towards Harry and Ginny.

"Harry, Branch Manager and King Of Goblin Nation Ragnork himself will look into your matter. So follow me." Griphook said

Harry and Ginny nodded. They went into the office of Ragnork.