Meeting with Betrothed's

The letter sends by Gringotts to families.

Lord and Lady Greengrass,

   Today, Mr. Peverell has found that he has a marriage contract with Ms. Daphne Greengrass. He would like to meet you regarding the contract. He has made a request that he would like to like to meet with Heiress first and discuss the contract then he will meet complete family but the decision is in your hand. We are contacting on his behalf because as it was easy for us to send the owl as we have all the addresses.

King of Goblin

Ragnork

"What a marriage contract?" Daphne asks.

"It was formed by ancestor's." Cyrus says.

"He wants to meet only you first then family but the decision in our hands, so we give you rights to make the decision." Everlyn says.

"But I'm shocked that King of Goblin has sent the letter on behalf of a wizard, it's next to impossible. He must be respected by Goblins a lot." Cyrus says.

"So what's your decision." Everlyn asks.

"I would like to meet him alone first." Daphne replies.

The meeting is in Peverell Manor.

All the girls come one by one and he greets all of them in pureblood etiquette.

 "Ok, before we start I would like to introduce everyone and clear the confusion. I am Harry Peverell. She is my wife Ginny Peverell we are soul mates and then introduces each other. I have four marriage contracts with Ms. Greengrass, Ms. Delacour, Ms. Patil, and Ms. Bones. So I give you all time to discuss and sort this out among yourselves because we don't have any other way as these contracts all are more complicated and have many rules." Harry says and leaves the room.

They all sit in awkward silence.

"Ok I have to tell something, we all are soulmates of Harry." Ginny says.

"WHAT? That's not possible." Other's say.

"When you live with Harry anything's possible. Soulmates have equal Magical Aura but Harry's Magical aura is more than Merlin. So he has multiple soulmates. Merlin himself said to me but Harry doesn't know and you can't tell him, just remain yourselves and give him time to understand his feeling's and everything will happen." Ginny replies.

Other's nod.

After discussing some other points we called Harry back.

"Harry we have decided that we are all going to be your wives if you don't mind." Fleur says.

"Are you sure? I have no problem but what about your families and others." Harry asks.

"Harry we don't care about others and we think our families will accept it." Susan replies.

"So will you all go out with me?" Harry asks.

"Yes." Padma replies and others nod.

"Harry can we all stay here until Hogwarts. So that we can get to know you and you can get to know us." Daphne asks.

"I have no issues and I have rooms for everyone." Harry replies.

"We can go back to talk to our parents and come back tonight." Fleur says.

All nod.

"When you return I will tell my complete story until now and complete truth." Harry says.

They all nod and go back to their house.

At Fleur's house.

"Dad, mum can I talk to you both." Fleur said.

"Sure, dear." Mom replied.

"When I arrived there I found that he has 4 marriage contracts and one wive because they are soulmates." Fleur said calmly.

"What?" They both replied.

"Then he went outside, where his wife told us that he has 5 soulmates. I know that you want believe me but she gave us the reason and she told us after drinking veritaserum." Fleur said.

Both were shocked but they later calm down.

"So what's your decision?" Father asked.

"We decided to give it a chance and later think about it. So we are staying at his house for 1 month." Fleur replied.

"Ok and what about Beauxtons?" Mum said.

"Can I please change to Hogwarts if everything goes well. He was also alure to my Vella powers." Fleur says.

"We will ask Madam Maxime about it." Dad replied.

"Thanks." She replied.

"I also want to meet him. I will give you both time and if everything goes well then we would like to meet him in Christmas." Dad said.

Fleur nodded. Then she went to go to her room and packed her things and got ready to return.