Epilogue

"Sometimes, we fall, sometimes we fight. Sometimes, we believe in the world and sometimes, we give up on ourselves and our pride. But sometimes, we feel; we feel ferociously towards people and life, we feel, we flounder and flounce in delight at the prospect of being alive. Sometimes, I think life is but a dream; channelled by the cloudy skies to obscure visions and  live only in daydreams, I think the Moon to be this pearly white blossom, blooming iridescently amidst the dimmed night sky. It is strange because sometimes I feel the Sun beaming at me, almost as if it was shining inside my heart and not outside, but the Stars, they make me realise, that the world is real, that we are ephemeral; like a fleeting second of a minute, we are transitory, and it is because of this truth that we fight as if the time is running short,  as if our worlds have been built from pixie dust, which is metaphorical presumably  but if you think it to be just a dream, then it would be meaningless. Much to our despair, it would make us perfect when perfection is our only aim, isn't it? What I want to say to you, Anderson is quite simple. I want you to live your life like your life depends on the sole purpose of establishing yourself in the eyes of the world but most importantly, I want you to be proud of yourself, be proud of yourself Emmett, because I wouldn't have fallen for you, otherwise. Be proud of yourself and the person you reflect because you are one out of a million stars of the galaxy but somehow, you  have managed to shine ever so brightly."

-The Boy Without A Name, Denver Hemmings.