ten

In the middle of the night, the four ghosts were asleep around the studio. Leanna didn't feel well after the first zap and the other few she's gotten so Luke kept her close to him.

As the four were sound asleep, Leanna got zapped. The zap was so strong that it caused Leanna to fall off the couch onto the ground.

The three boys heard her hit the ground and woke up. She sat up from the ground and said "did anyone else get that or just me..?"

The boys shook their heads no and said "only you, you alright?"

Leanna nodded as Luke helped her off the ground, back onto the couch. The four of them sat there, now wide awake, trying to figure this whole zap thing out.

"Guys I'm starting to think the eating thing isn't why we're getting these." Leanna started to say. "I mean, I didn't eat a lot and so far I've gotten the most out of all of us."

"Wait was that willie?" Reggie said pointing to the studio doors. Alex quickly turned his direction towards the doors and saw someone turn and try to get away.

Alex poofed out and appeared infront of the person.

"Willie.. what's going on." Alex said as he got confused. Before willie answered Alex got zapped, causing willie to took down and say "we never should've met.."

"Wow. That hurts." Alex said while looking down.

"Alex I'm so sorry. Your all in danger and don't have much time. I can't tell you anything more, I've gotta go before I get caught." Willie said just before he poofed away.

Alex sadly walked back into the studio, getting a confused look from everyone.

"We have to fix our problem with Julie before it's too late." Alex said worriedly.

"Alex what happened..?" The three others asked him.

"Willie won't tell me. All he said is that we don't have much time. Whatever that means, it doesn't sound good." Alex said nervously.

"Caleb. Caleb did this." Luke said angrily, tightening his grip around leannas shoulders.

"Well we can't not do anything about this. We have to go, now." Leanna said, attempting to get up.

"Your staying here, you've been getting the zaps bad. Just relax here." Luke said, pulling her back down, then standing up.

Leanna looked at the others and could see in their eyes that they agreed with Luke.

Leanna frowned and said "fine, but don't be long because I WILL get up and find you guys myself."

The boys nodded and poofed away.

Almost as soon as they left, someone else came in.

"Leanna Myers, the girl who can be seen when surfing. You've been selected to join my house band!" Caleb said, appearing on the piano.

"W-what? No, no I'm not doing that." The girl said trying to be as nice as possible.

"Well it's either you join me and save yourself and those boys get to continue doing what they love, zap till your gone, or give me the boys." Caleb said with a evil smile. "Or would you like to risk it all and take you and those boys out of existence?"

Leanna looked at the man in shock. "I can't dance or play an instrument so I'm just a waste of your time." She said lying, hoping to get out of this.

"I know your lying. I can always sense a lie. I hear you shred on the electric guitar so that's what you'll be doing." Caleb said with a smile.

"No, no I'm not—" Leanna started but got poofed to the club with Caleb. The boys are going to freak when they get back and she's gone..