thirty-six

When the morning came around, the three boys were miserable. Alex had already gotten into the habit of stress playing again, Reggie hungout with Julies dad rat more since he always cheered him up, and Luke had been doing a lot more writing.

The two boys didn't know about his song he wrote to Leanna until he asked them to record it with him.

"AEX STOP!" Luke yelled at the blonde, scaring him.

Alex jumped and accidentally dropped his drum sticks and looked at Luke.

Luke realized he yelled and said "sorry.. I-I-I can't control it."

Alex nodded and said "it's ok. I'm just gonna go for a walk.."

Luke nodded and watched the blonde poof away, leaving him alone in the studio.

He went over to where leannas six string sat, looking at the light pink color along the edges.

He then went back to the couch, sitting down and looking around, making sure no one was around.

Once he knew the coast was clear, he completely fell apart. Bursting into tears, he held his face in his hands , looking down to the ground.

Reggie was finished hanging out with Ray, so he poofed back into the studio. When he saw Luke crying, he knew that this wouldn't be a good time to talk to him, so he went to wherever Alex was.

"Ah! Reggie not cool!" Alex said as Reggie poofed in front of him.

"Look man, Luke is not ok. He's crying. CRYING. Like when he ran away from home, remember how much he cried.. this is even worse than that." Reggie said to Alex.

"I knew he would break sooner or later.." Alex said, poofing the two of them back to the studio.

They appeared on each side of Luke, rubbing his back.

"She's alright Luke, Willie is taking care of her." Alex said, that being the best thing he could come up with.

"And what if she's not. What if she's miserable and Caleb is doing something to hurt her. If we go and help her, we'll get stuck there too." Luke said, waving his arms around.

"Luke you read her note, she said she's ok." Reggie said, slowly starting to join Luke as he cried.

"What if she had to write that so she wouldn't worry us. We could've helped her get out of this you guys!" Luke said as he paced around the room.

"Luke relax!" The other two said, Luke not relaxing one bit.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Leannas day of preforming was just like it used to be, forced happiness, catchy music, awkward dancing, and the weird dudes.

All she wanted was to be home with the boys, hugging Luke, playing music, and enjoying herself again.

Here, it was like a hell hole with music. She couldn't be herself with anyone without being judged. The only person willing to have a conversation with her was Willie.

She never really understood why Willie stuck with Caleb in the first place. She figured it was something to do with him telling the boys about her, like how she's doing.

Currently, she was in the middle of a performance, dancing with one of the other me dancers. Not because she wanted to, but because if she didn't she would die.. again.

But once that performance was over, she was going to her room to cry for the night. Maybe write a letter to the boys.

She made her way to her rooms, squeezing through everyone to avoid being seen, and locked the door.

She hated when people saw her cry. It made her feel like she was weak, a coward. But a good cry is what you need every so often.

Sure, the headaches after suck.. but it is what it is.

*knock knock*

"Who is it.." Leanna said as she heard a knock on the door.

"It's Willie." The voice said.

Leanna opened the door and let Willie in, noticing a note in his hands.

"What's that..?" Leanna said, motioning to the note.

Willie frowned a little and shut the door, locking it as the two sat down on the bed.

He handed the note to Leanna and let her read it.

Willie,
Hey Willie! I miss you and Lee so much, so do the others. How's your going? Good I hope. Just promise to look out for Lee for us.
Thanks,
-Alex

Leanna stared at the note once she finished it. Willie took the note back from her and watched as she continued to stare where she held the note.

"W-what can I do to get out of here.. I miss them.." Leanna said, tears starting to escape her eyes again.

"Him Luke and Reggie have been looking for ideas to get you out." Willie said as he stood up, going to the door.

Leanna nodded and followed Willie to the door, shutting it behind him and locking it.

She went back to her bed, crying into one of the pillows set up against the headboard.

Her crying calmed down after a few minutes so she went to her notepad and wrote a note to Luke.

Luke,
Please please please don't get hurt trying to help me. I love and miss you all but I don't want you guys hurt.
Your love
-Leanna

The note disappeared as she ripped it off the note pad and set it down. Going back to her bed, Leanna laid down and cried a little more, eventually crying so much she fell asleep.