confusing ?!

in the corner of his eye, he noticed you staring at him. tsukishima walked over to you, slightly smiling, "i missed you," he embraced you in his arms, resting his chin on top of your head in an endearing manner, "i missed this.. us."

if you did, you wouldn't have fucking ignored me?

"...missed you too," was pretty much all you could say. you did miss him, it was just really awkward. and the fact he's doing this in public?! where is tsukishima???!!!

tsukishima left quite abruptly and went back to join his team. his cold expression painted back on his face. everyone on the karasuno team had their turn to look and glance at you, exchanging whispers.

how fun...

kenma noticed your uneasiness and walked over to where you were, "what the hell is that?" he asked you, quietly, "i saw tsukishima gave you a hug. did that feel weird?"

you looked at him with disbelief, "just bombard me with questions, will you?"

"shut up."

"it was a bit weird. i do miss him," you explained, shrugging your shoulders. coach nekomata called all the players over. you hit kenma on his back. "go!"

the games for the first day ended more swiftly than it would've been in tokyo. nekoma won against most of the games, except against johzenji. kenma got ticked off by this, which is a rare sight. mumbling things such as, "why is he so loud" or "does he have to be that playful?". earning laughs from the whole team.

the nekoma and karasuno match was currently going on, nekoma in the lead by just a few points. they would rack up points slowly, but they would mess up here and there. what bothered you the most was tsukishima snickering in the background whenever someone messes up a point.

every time lev was in the front row, tsukishima would casually roll his eyes. because of his personality, he could be doing that just for the hell of it, but since you knew he wasn't fond of lev, you thought otherwise.

and since lev was new, he blocked lev's spikes a lot, but lev did the same thing to tsukishima. you could sense the tension all the way from the sidelines and lev being your close friend and tsukishima being your boyfriend.

after a few more sets, they decided to end the game. nekoma won most of the sets. but let's be honest, nekoma was an overall better team than karasuno.

once everyone got situated, putting on more comfortable shoes and jackets, you saw a tall man walking in your direction, making your eyes widen.

"hey," tsukishima muttered. "do you want to maybe watch me while i practice? i don't really know what else to do, sorry," he asked sincerely, "you don't have to, if you have manager stuff to do."

you put your notes in your backpack and shook your head. "no it's okay, i can watch you practice!" you agreed to his offer with a small smile, but silently regretting it in your head, "so... blocks—!"

"i just wanted to say i'm sorry for how i'm acting lately, i'm sorry, y/n," the blond apologized, looking at you while walking, sincerity painted all over his face.

your heart stopped a beat for just a second. it did look like tsukishima regrets what he did. and he is trying to make it up to you.