chapter 1 Untold secrets

Jessica's pov
Hey guys itsjesshere here with another minecraft video and today i am joined by my boyfriend unspeakablegaming and we are about to roleplay right babe" I said to him threw the head set "right you are our roleplay map is right here with the newest texture packs the dentist mod" Hearing him said Say the word "dentist make me go mute for a second but soon i was the patient in the roleplay and my boyfriend was the dentist and when i saw that it made me think of real life i was so scared i shut off the game and went to cry. Nathan figured i was not in the game and he shut off his and went to find me, it so embarrassing when he found me crying in my room with my stuffed border collie Jake The one he got me also but he was worried "Jessy are you ok?" He asked me and i shook my head "what wrong my princess i never seen you shut off a roleplay with me ever this is the first is something about that bothering you?" He asked and i just had to lie"No Nathan it's just i didn't know you installed that mod when you know that i dont like that mod" I said lieing. He went over and brought me in to a hug "Jessica something bothering you becuase you know if its your teeth you have to tell me" I only just got up and went down stairs "that was close he almost saw that my wisdom teeth were in" i said as i just made a soft healthy breakfast and was greeted by my dog tucker "Hey boy you want daddy's bacon" I asked him but nathan heard he went in front of me and the dog "Jessy really feeding my breakfast to the dog" He said and looked at my plate "Uhh jess why do you only have yogurt and a banana on your plate and nothing else?" I just nodded and went to the couch without a single word and by now i had to try my best to hide the pain so i ate soft foods and just watched pitbulls and parolees my favorite tv show and nathan did not seem to mind but he looked at the clock "Sorry jessica i gotta go i have a few appointments and when i get home we can cuddle all night ok? I smiled and watched him leave and now with him gone i can go rest without him following me.

Nathan's pov
At breakfast i was begining to think that jessica might be hidding something from me but i then thought she is on her diet since her stomach surgery so i decided to just leave it be. I drove to my dental practice and got on my scrubs i was greeted by george "Hey buddy you ready for a day of work" He laughed and i laughed back "Sure am buddy who's first" He nodded and handed me a clipboard "hayden is our first patient of the day" And i nodded and went back and saw the boy terrified "Its ok hayden i am dr.nathan and this is dr.george im just gonna take a look at your teeth ok big boy?" He nodded and opened i found a few cavities and had george get a few needles "Hayden george is gonna numb you up so stay still and you'll feel a little pinch followed by tons of pressure" but as soon as george got the gel on his gum line hayden went for the door i had to pick him up and put him back in the chair and george gave him the needles and he had full tears down his face after the needles where in i then drilled and filled all 4 cavities and i saw a few more ppl and locked up after i said goodbye to george  and went home i looked around for jess who was not on couch but in our bedroom I wondered why she was avoiding me i fed tucker a treat and went to cuddle with her but when i did i could see something was wrong "Baby are you ok?" I asked and she nodded "Its just my stomach from my surgery babe" I just nodded and went to sleep with her close to me.

Jessica's Pov
I was managed to lie to him because what if he finds out that i need my wisdom teeth out i cuddled close to him but soon i fleed from his arms and went to the other room i grabbed my border collie and cried myself to sleep but then i heard foot steps "Baby are you sure your ok you been avoiding me lately is something bothering you" I just shook my head and ran from him went int the basement and locked the bedroom door down there.

Nathan's pov
Ok that was weird she keeps running from me but why can you guys in the comments tell me why is she so scared of me and why she is also running form me i know something has to be bothering her she does not run away me this is strange.

Hey guys love the story so far well you better love it this chapter took a lot of typing to make nd i just love you support me on my books well anyone time for a question

Why do you think jess is running from her fear?

Will she be caught by nathan?

Why is jess hidding her wisdom teeth hurting