chapter 4 wisdom teeth

Jessica's pov

Learning from my past few days visiting the dentist was not as bad but when its your dental boyfriend i can't hide things from him, he knows about my wisdom teeth and how i am scared to get them out but my fear is just not courage but i ask myself is this fear or is it wroth some courage to actually go and get this done,i was in my room and that's when nathan was just about to get me in our house office when i yelled " I AM NOT GETTING MY WISDOM TEETH OUT WITH GEORGE OR YOU LEAVE ME ALONE" hearing myself i saw nathan look at me but he didn't say wordinstead he put me in the chair, he lowered the chair and adjusted the light, he also got his gloves on snapping them over his scrubs and put his mask on. Nervously i looked at him in the eyes and went he came over i just didn't wanna do this but i was not about to battle him now so i layed back in the chair and let nathan look at my teeth but when he said "jessica you have a wisdom tooth that will need to be removed" i just wanted to flee i didn"t wanna get it removed nor have my boyfriend do it so i pulled him away from me "Leave me alone nathan your nothing to me" i said and that actually made him cry and run from me, i didn't even think before i said those hateful words towards him so i was feeling bad i did not see him since that and george came by and told me that he was my dentist that he would be able to do it. But i was too scared to let either of them check my teeth and i got defensive at the word dentist and thats when i suddenly just felt bad "George does he hate me now? I asked and he replied "Jessica he is not angery he is just a bit cross with you for what you did you know darn well that nathan is your dentist and this is how you treat him come on jessica i know your better then that i know you need some time, i could do it if you want nathan to transfer you over to me" He said and i shook my head "no i don't wanna transfer i love nathan and i know that he is only trying to help me so i guess i can live with him being my dentist even though, i know he is a dentist and not my boyfriend in the office and this is our home and he has a office here i will do it i guess" I said and george was still a bit left out "hey nathan did promise i could help him with the suction to flush out the blood and such" He said and i just stared at him "oh great just what i need two of my good friends one being the boyfriend and other his best friend working on my teeth" I luaghed and so did he i got my phone out and and texted nathan "come home please baby i miss you"

Nathan's pov
I was just so surprised that she pulled me away after, i was so gentle but i walked for ages and got george to go and talk to her. i know it worked when jessica texted me saying come home baby i miss you so i went int he car and drove off to my house and i realized that jessica just fought fear with courage she had that was the new side to her i never thought i would see. i listened to my cds on the way home they reminded me of jessica and this day was the best she found her courage and fought her fear..............

~Hey guys dogs here so i have a list to update these books this is kinda based off the dentist book i read xd credit to nina for the idea but basically never let fear stand you down courage is better then fear~

And xd I am back to roleplaying omg you guys i have more support then i thought thanks for all you who have followed me and showed me support on my roleplays and books i will be a contest coming up with ideas has been hard i need ideas for my books and well if you wanna be added in either one of my stories i need ideas or a neat book cover for my book bella's story