The bet at dinner

I don't own Harry Potter

Previously on Merlins Underpants...
"I forgot about the ball!!!" I shouted

"Me too, I need new makeup products!" Amanda hollered.

My mom walked into the room, looking calm and a bit smug.

"It's okay girls, we'll just go to the shops to get new supplies."

Now...

Hermione's POV

It was finally time for dinner, even if I didn't want to go. Scorpius literally dragged me downstairs with his sibling trailing behind. We had this tradition in our family where we have to dress up fancy for the first dinner of the reunion.

Jupiter was wearing a black shirt with a green vest on top with shorts. Scorpius was wearing a green button down shirt with black slacks. Andy and Lyra were wearing matching silver off the shoulder dress. Andy's hair in a messy bun. Lyra's hair was in double Dutch braids.

Finally, it was my turn to get dressed. I wore a gold dress and makeup, black platform heels, and my hair was in a neat bun. Done!

Lucy's POV

Everyone in the family was at the restaurant except beaver. Doesn't she know any manners, we were supposed to be early. Just then, she walked downstairs with the little beavers trailing behind her. They looked so enthusiastic (annoyed) to be here.

Once we got our food, me and Amanda started talking about how Hermione was so ugly and such a bookworm. We didn't care how loud we were because the adults were doing it too. We were starting to get annoyed, as Hermione didn't even look fazed. She kept on talking to her kids, oh how I hate her.

Eventually we gave up trying to make her jealous and started talking about something else. The moment I said draco Malfoy would be so charming, she snorted. Everyone at the table looked appalled by her unladylike behavior. She blushed, under the intense gaze of her family.

"I know Draco Malfoy isn't charming, he's an arrogant prat." She stated.

"Well how would you know, it not like you've met him before." Raymond asked.

"You know how he went to this boarding school in Scotland," she asked, she continued after everyone nodded. "Well, I went there too. He was a complete and utter jerk. I punched him in third year and called him a, and I quote, a foul loathsome evil little cockroach." All her kids laughed, as if they hadn't just insulted the richest man in the world.

"What!" My aunt Kristy yelled. "You just insulted the Draco Malfoy, now he'll come for our family."

"Now dearest auntie, he may be a prat, he isn't that cruel." Hermione said. "But even if he did, I know all his weaknesses."

"Really," I said. "I bet that you don't, how about you try to make him beg on his knees at the gala." I was fairly certain she wouldn't be able to do it.

"What do I get if you lose?" She asked, smirking. I gasped, it looked just like Draco's smirk.

"Um, anything you want. If I win, you have to set me and Amanda and Addison up with some of Draco's friends." I said. Addie and Amy were looking smug, too.

"Deal." She said. "But you're going down."

Just like the other one, it isn't edited. Sorry it's short, I have tons of homework to do and I'm a procrastinator. (︶^︶) They'll meet one of her friends in the next chapter.