Meet my handsome husband

^Hermione's outfit above^

Previously on Merlins Underpants

"Really," I said. "I bet that you don't, how about you try to make him beg on his knees at the gala." I was fairly certain she wouldn't be able to do it.

"What do I get if you lose?" She asked, smirking. I gasped, it looked just like Draco's smirk.

"Um, anything you want. If I win, you have to set me and Amanda and Addison up with some of Draco's friends." I said. Addie and Amy were looking smug, too.

"Deal." She said. "But you're going down."

3rd POV

It was the night of the gala, photographers were fighting to get a picture of everyone. News reporters were also covering the scene. Though, nobody paid any attention to them because this was a night of fun. The Grangers and other muggle families were waiting for the special guests to arrive.

The first Pureblood family that came out was the Parkinsons. They were looking very attractive, their heir, Pansy was wearing a beautiful silver dress with a slit down her thigh.

Next came the Nott family, they had 3 kids with them. Theo walked to Pansy and walked to the dance floor. They stood out from the muggles, not that it was a bad thing.

Then came the Zabini family, with Blaise's mother had another new husband with her. Blaise Zabini was holding a six year olds hand. They were the most aristocratic family in there, at least right now. The newly named, Luna Zabini was also there. She was holding two four year old girls in her arms.

Finally came the richest wizard family in England, Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco Malfoy. They were looking very rich and elegant, wearing proper clothes tailored to the Malfoy's, making them look like the most famous Slytherin family. A lot of heads turned, not many people can say that they don't lust after at least one person in the family.

The Slytherin (and Ravenclaw) alumni greeted Hermione with smiles, they had spent the entire night planning how tonight was going to go. The grangers gawked, Lucy was starting to feel worried, if she knows Draco's best mates, the she must know Draco.

"Well Hermione, what are you waiting for. Do you're part of the bet." Lucy said.

"Fine." Hermione walked over to Draco and whispered something in his ear. He immediately dropped to his knees begging. The muggle reporters were shocked, everyone knew that the Malfoy's never surrendered, so how did this gorgeous girl get the heir of Malfoy's to his knees.

"No mione, nooooo. Please don't, I promise I'll be good. I swear to Merlin, but please, don't take this anyway from me!!!!"

The Pureblood families burst out laughing, followed by Richard and Jean. To everyone's shock, they (Lucius and Narcissa) just walked over to them and hugged.

Hermione walked back to the mean trio with Draco is tow.

"Does this mean I won the bet?" She said.

I'm done with this series. Finally, also I didn't revise this sooo... Sorry I was lazy. It's really short.

- Daughter_Of_Rome

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 {Complete} 🎉