*7*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrells POV:

I pulled up at my school and groan, normally I skip school and just go sell, but with this damn injury I can't move as fast so I ain't going up there when I can't run if I need too.

Originally I was gonna ditch school today, but my mama caught me and forced me to come, so here I am.

As I slowly walk to the building everyone looks at me in shock cause they know ion come here that often.

"Ayo Montrell wait up!"

I look up and see Jamal running towards me, I sigh and wait for his slow ass. When he got next to me I ask "what?"

"None just wanna walk with the only person up in here that I get along with." He said shrugging.

"Ight." I said walking away. We walk down the hallway and I see that Sam kid walking down the hallway towards us minding his own business ignoring everybody.

I feel like I see him everywhere... When we were passing by each other we lock eyes for a second... That sounded so gay... We glanced at each other and just nodded.

Jamal turns around and watches as he walks away before turning back around saying "either he was wearing mascara or he got long eyebrows..."

"The fuck?" I asked looking over at him. That was so random and just weird.

He just shrugs and I shake my head... Sometimes I wonder how he's my friend...
.
.
.
The first half of the day came and went, but when lunch came I decided to sit at my table where only Jamal and I sit at, but someone is sitting there. Who the fuck is that? Everyone here knows that's our spot and our spot only!

I go up to the person ready to go off, but when I got over there I see its only Sam. Wait why the fuck did my anger disappear?

He looks up and sees me staring at him and he blushes saying "Uhh hi?"

"Dis my mine and my buddy's spot." I said sitting down in front of him.

"Oh..." He said sheepishly. His face is burning red and he starts gathering his things saying "I can go..."

"No point in leaving." I said causally. "There ain't anymore places for ya and the places that are open are places you'd get bullied or some like that."

He blushes again and nods sitting back down. Jamal comes over and plops down unfazed by him being here. "Wazzup?"

"None." Sam said shrugging slightly. He looks really uncomfortable right now, but I've noticed he's uncomfortable round men, but he relaxes round most females... Maybe cause of that night.

I shrug and Jamal asks rolling his eyes "why you both so quiet?"

Sam shrugs and slowly eats his lunch and I say "I'm always quiet."