Weekend with daddy

F/a: Favorite animal
N/n: Nick name
F/m: Favorite movie
F/c: Favorite candy

Y/n's pov

I was excited. I get to spend every weekend with Daddy. We watch lots of movies and we eat lots of snacks. When daddy has to work I spend the day with my best friend Yoonbum. We usually play card games or board games but its super fun. "Y/n! Time to go. Your dad is waiting!" My momma yelled. My momma's name is Lila. I ran downstairs with my bag and f/a stuffie. "Lets gooo!" I cheered, momma just smiled at me and we went to the car. *le timeskip because I'm lazy af* when we got there daddy was waiting for me on the porch. I unbuckled and got out of the car as quick as I could. "DADDY!" I ran to him and he picked me up and squeezed me in a hug. My daddy's name is Sangwoo. He goes to college not to far from our home but he was on a extended break. "Thanks Lila, I will see you Monday with her" daddy said to momma. She just nodded with a smile and left. Daddy looked at me. "So what movie are we watching tonight n/n?" He asked me. "Hmmm. Oh f/m!" I got super excited. He just chuckled and we went inside. I saw yoonie making dinner in the kitchen. "Hi Yoonbum!" I said sweetly. He smiled at me and went back to cooking. Dadddy took me to his room and set me and my stuff down. "So. I got us lots of f/c so we have a whole big stash for the weekend. Hows that sound?" He said. I nodded with a big smile. "This weekend will be lots of fun!" I said excitedly.

Ok so 1st chapter done. Not saying this is accurate its just a head Canon for everyone to enjoy. Updates will be slowww. I hope yall enjoy. Love Max❤