Sick at Kid's school (Harry)

This one hasn't been written by @HarryGoldenAngel. Ages have been mentioned. 

Harry - Daddy
Louis - Papa 

---------

Louis didn't want to leave Harry alone at home with all 3 of their kids but he had to go in that day, it was an important day of recording which he just couldn't miss. He was up all night with his sick husband who was complaining of a headache and stomach ache and couldn't sleep because he was nauseous too. "Are you sure you'll be ok, Haz?" He asked. "Yea Lou, I'll try to sleep through the day and if anything goes wrong, Liam will call you" Harry replied, sounding very tired. 

Louis left the room and went to the kitchen and found Niall eating a piece of toast he told his kids to not disturb their daddy. "Liam, please make sure he's alright and call me if anything happens" Louis said and got a nod from his oldest. "Papa, Zawie will take cawe of daddy with li li" Zayn said. Louis smiled and left the house. 

Harry's POV

After the longest time ever, I finally got some sleep but I was woken up by Niall. "Daddy, dad, wake up" he said. "yes, Niall, what happened baby, daddy doesn't feel too good" I told him. "you have to take me to the school practice football game, it's compulsory to attend and papa left for work before I finished eating" he said in a guilty tone tearing up slightly. "Ssh, don't cry, it's alright, get dressed and ask your brothers to get ready too" I said, getting up from bed and instantly feeling nauseous again. He nodded and left. 

After 5 minutes all 3 of them were in my room waiting for me. As soon as I was ready, we left. I somehow walked up to the car, my stomach turning with every step. 'I hate this' I told myself. I would tell Liam to drive but he wasn't 18, and didn't have a drivers licence. We drove at super slow speed so it wouldn't set off my stomach. "drive a little faster, Dad, I should not upset your stomach" Liam said, realising that we wouldn't reach the school in a million years if we continued to drive at this speed. We reached the school, even though we were late, we reached. Niall went off the find his friends and Liam to find his, leaving me alone with Zayn. 

Sitting in the stands, I felt worse than ever, I knew I was going to throw up, but I couldn't take Zayn with me so I left him with Liam who had returned since none of his friends had turned up for the practice match. "I'll be back, just stay with li" I told my youngest. Liam looked at me with a questioning eye "Just going to the car to, uhmm, get some water" I said getting up from my seat. "but Daddy, I wanna cwome with you" Zayn said. I couldn't resist that cute face so I picked him up and walk to the car, moving as fast as my wobbly legs could carry me. 

I put Zayn on the drivers seat of the car and I just couldn't keep it in anymore and bent over, taking support of the car. 

No one POV

"Daddy feel icky" Zayn said as the three year old watched his dad puke in the school parking lot by the car. Liam came, when he realised that it should not take that long to get water. He was shocked to see his younger brother in the car and his dad throwing his guts up. He played with Harry's hair, knowing it made him feel better. He had seen Louis do it before and it seemed to comfort him. Harry calmed down almost immediately, only to start feeling sick again. "Call Louis" He said. Liam nodded and dialled his other father's number. Louis picked up on the second ring. 

*Phone call*

Lou - Hey Li, what's wrong?
Li - Dad's throwing up, pops
Lou - I'm coming, where are you, your voice is echoing. 
Li - We are in the school parking lot.
Lou - Ok, I'm coming to pick you up, can I speak to your Dad
Li - yea, giving the phone to him.

*Louis could hear mumbling, then he heard a different voice*

H - Lou?
Lou - haz, why did you go to the school when you weren't feeling good?
H - Ni had to come, *cough* *cough* *gag* it was a compulsory attendance for him. 
Lou - You still feeling sick, or are you fine for now?
H - feel like crap, gonna throw u- *Pukes* 
Lou - Aww, baby, just hang on, I'll be there in 5. 

*End of phone call*

Louis POV

"Can't Harry get them from school Mr. Stylinson?" The lady in the recording booth said. "No, he's the reason I have to pick them up, he got sick in the parking lot" I informed her. "Hope he feels better, you can take a couple of days off to take care of him" I smiled and left with my things. 

I reached the school in a little over 5 minutes and found Harry leaning against the car with Zayn fiddling with his hair. "Zawie, take cawe of daddy tilw papa come" I heard Zayn say. He made me smile. I got out of the car and helped Harry into my car and handed him a bag I found in the backseat. I arranged for Niall to come home with one of his friends and left. 

Harry kept gagging and dry heaving into the bag the whole way home but didn't bring anything up. It hurt to see him like that, Liam and Zayn looked at him in awe. They weren't like other kids who would turn their heads in disgust and say ew. Liam rubbed his back every time he gagged and Zayn didn't leave Harry's curls and kept ruffling it up. 

No one POV

After 3 days of vomiting Harry was back to his old cheerful self again, joking and just not acting his age. 

---------
How do you think it was?? Leave comments, I love reading them. :)

This is my first age-play/switching around with the character's ages/whatever you want to call it so please give me some feedback...

TPWK!!!