Louis Sick when Harry's not home

This was a prompt I got from one of my friends when I started writing the book. Sorry, I didn't do it earlier. Hope you enjoy it!

-----------

Harry's POV

I was woken up by snores coming from the other side of our bed. It was Louis. Louis never snored, it was either new or I had never noticed it 10 years I've known him. It was already 7 in the morning so I decided to get out of bed and make something better than just toast or pancakes for breakfast. It was Liam's 16th birthday, at least make him a good breakfast.

Liam loved cinnamon rolls with whipped cream so that's what I made. "Hi, Lou," I said, seeing him come out of our room from the corner of my eye. I noticed that he had a suspicious grip on his stomach as I stood up after popping the rolls into the oven. "You feeling alright?" I asked him. He nodded dropping his hand to his side. "I'm fine Haz, Just tired," he said. "You can sleep now, I'm anyways still making breakfast," I said getting the double cream from the fridge. "Nah, got heaps of work, tried taking a day off to celebrate Liam's sweet 16th but management just won't give it to me" "What!?, you said they had given you the day off" I looked at him, wanting answers. "That's what I knew till last night when they called saying that I had to come in"

"mornin' dad," Niall said skipping out of his room. "Is that cinnamon rolls, I'm smelling?" he said taking a deep breathe in. I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, It's for Liam's birthday, sit with papa on the couch please till I make it" "mornin' papa, I'm excited to see all of Li's friends, they all like me," He said running to the couch where Louis was sitting watching something on mute. Liam came out with Zayn to the smell of a delicious breakfast. "Happy birthday bro" Niall screamed. "Happy biwthday Li li," Zayn said. "Happy birthday Liam" Louis and I said in sync. "Thanks, guys," He said taking a seat by the others "mhm, cinnamon rolls" 

Both my older sons had a great sense of smell when it came to cinnamon rolls. "C'mon here, they are done," I said. They all came excitedly, all except Louis who looked disinterested. 'That's odd, he's always pumped for breakfast' I thought. They all finished eating rather quickly, while Louis picked at it with his fork. "Louis, are you honestly feeling alright?" "Yea, I'm perfectly fine, was just thinking of what I'll write in that long writing session they have planned" 

"Wait, you have work today?" Niall said, shocked. "Yea, baby, I'll try finishing fast okay," Louis said and Liam nodded sadly. "Get everything ready boys, and don't forget your swimming trunks" We were going to the pool, with all of Liam's school friends in a few hours so they all had to be ready. It was 2 pm and thirteen 15-16-year-olds were running all over the place. We got packed into a bus and off to the pool we went. Louis was already at the studio but for some reason, I just knew, something was wrong and I couldn't stop worrying. The boys were playing with each other in the pool while Zayn was splashing around in the kiddy pool. Niall, being in the middle of both ages, was spending time with both Zayn and Liam. 

*ring* *ring* I heard my phone ring. One look at the caller ID and I picked up immediately. 

*Call* 

Lou - *crying* Haz
H - Lou, calm down. Stop crying and tell me what's wrong. 
Lou - I-I got sick *crying intensifies*
H - Aww, stop crying baby, you'll make yourself sick again. 
Lou - I-I'm gonna pu-uke 
H - I'm coming to the studio. 
Lou - I'm a-at Ho-me *gags*
H - Then I'm coming home. 
Lou - wh-at ab-out Zayn *pukes* an-nd Ni-all.
H - Calm down Lou, I'm bringing Zayn with me, Niall will be fine with Liam. 
Lou - o-kay

*End Call*

No one POV

Harry informed Liam that his father was feeling under the weather and asked the boy to look after his brother and that he would pick them up in an hour. He trusted his son to no do anything age-inappropriate so he went back home.

He called fit his husband but got no response. He went to his room and found Louis sleeping soundly coveted in blankets which were damp with sweat Harry saw a bin by his ill husband and a puddle On the floor. Harry sighed at the sight and grabbed a mop to clean up the puke on the floor. He called his sister Gemma to take his kids to her house. Gemma agreed and called Liam's phone only for it to go to voice mail. Liam called her back and when he got to know that he was spending his sweet sixteenth with his granny, he was glad. All of Liam's friends had left shortly after Harry leaving him alone with his brother.

Back In the Stylinson household, Louis was bringing up semi-digested food into the bin for the 4th time since Harry had come home, sobbing into Harry's shoulder. Harry could feel a fever coming along and he knew it was going to be a difficult few days. Luckily the sleepover went well for the boys and arrived home the next day to a tired Louis laying on the couch. They went out for Liam's birthday lunch once Louis was better.

--------
Please tell me what you think of it in the comments. Also, Liam will be referred to as a 16-year-old from now onwards.

TPWK!!