20. COVER RECREATIONS

THE CASINOS THEMSELVES WERE BIG

THE CASINOS THEMSELVES WERE BIG. IT WAS THE CASINOS THAT REMINDED ANDREW OF EUROPE.

"I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO GET MUCH WORK DONE TONIGHT" IVY SMILED. SHE LOOKED AT THE CASINOS AS IF SHE HAD ALREADY WON A PRIZE.

"NO SLACKING TONIGHT, IVY, DEAR," TOM SAID, "WE SCOUT THE PLACE AND WE LEAVE."

"NOT EVEN ONE GAME?" IVY ASKES.

TOM ROLLS HIS EYES, SQUEEZING HIS NOSE BRIDGE. "IF IT HELPS YOU FOCUS."

IVY HELD OUT HER HAND TOWARDS HIM WITH A SMILE. "ANY SPARE CASH IN YOUR WALLETS TOM?"

TOM REACHED INTO HIS POCKET, PLACING A COUPLE OF HUNDREDS IN HER HAND. RED HELD OUT HIS OWN HAND, TOM SIGHED, PLACING THE MONEY IN HIS HAND.

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO ROB CASINOS TOM?" HE ASKS IN A MOCKING VOICE, "OH, MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE RUNNING ME DRY."

Okay, so I asked on my message board if you guys would let me recreate your covers, and after an abundance of "yes," I made a form and got some willing participants. So, a huge thank you to everyone who submitted their names/graphics, I only did two of them, but I plan I doing more when I have some free time! (Technically I did three, but it took me an hour to figure out that the graphic they submitted wasn't their own!)

NOTE: This isn't to compare or contrast the talent of any designer to my own, it is only to compare styles. Any negative comments towards the original designer will be removed! It's to celebrate the diverse pool of talent we have on Wattpad, not to put others down!

STORY OF US
→ REMUSLUPOUT