H1GHSK00L RAV3R CONCEPT

This is HighSk00l Rav3r. It’s a story about a normal public school but what most students and teachers don’t know is that there’s an underground community of rave kids. When we say underground, we mean underground. In the school, there is a room with original wooden flooring and the planks move around. The students found a tunnel in that room that led to a large bunker that was created during the nuclear craze in the 1950s. The bunker has been used by kids for decades and the students haven’t been caught yet and a few teachers already know, for when they went to the high school they were in the rave community in their youth. Bunn finds out about the school’s community through his rave buddies and online friends. He happens to live in the right district and so he gets to go to the school. Despite being a smart student his grades are less than perfect because of his laziness when it comes to academia. Bunn is Bisexual with a preference for guys. His friends are Jo, Cameron, and Sean. Jo is lesbian, Cameron is straight and Sean is questioning. He doesn’t really know what identity fits him personally, but he and Bunn are really affectionate to each other. Most people assume that they are dating but they aren’t. Bunn longs for Sean and Sean does too but they are both oblivious about the way they feel about each other. Sean was orphaned at a very young age, and Bunn has been with him ever since. Bunn’s parents are abusive and Bunn and Sean mainly spend their free time away from home. Jo’s parents let them stay the night when the weather gets colder as they usually sleep in an abandoned warehouse together. It’s like their own apartment and it’s decorated with graffiti and posters. Bunn first got into the rave scene from Cameron and Jo. When Bunn started going to raves Sean followed because it gave him a place to go to instead of home. Bunn and Sean are inseparable and Cameron and Jo are cousins so they are pretty close as well. Bunn has a job working at the mall as a janitor. He likes the job because cleaning is therapeutic for him, even if there have been some concerning encounters while working. One time he had to clean up someone’s whole turd in the bathroom stall trashcan. Jo is a hopeless romantic, for she has dated many girls but they all broke her heart. Jo has been diagnosed with bipolar depression so during manic phases she tends to stop taking her medication and many of her partners get fearful of her when she is manic, even if she would never hurt a soul. Cameron has a boyfriend named Jon who is toxic, but Cameron convinces herself she deserves it because Cameron has survivors guilt. Cameron’s parents were drug addicts so her grandparents first gained custody of her when her parents were reported to CPS. Cameron lived with them for a while but in the 8th grade she and her grandparents got in a car wreck and she was the only one that walked away free. Cameron has PTSD from the car wreck and her early childhood when she was with her parents. Cameron’s parents usually drugged her so she’d sleep for days and when she woke up she was usually surrounded by crack addicts or she was locked in a basement with nothing but an old sink, toilet, and coloring book. She was severely underweight for most of her life and she almost never saw her own reflection as a child. At this point in the story, everyone is in their junior year. The rave community has its own prom each year that invites kids from every grade as long as they either go to the school or know people in the school. The raves happen every night at the school after faculty leaves. There is a secret entrance to the school dug out into the woods that was originally for evacuating people but is now for the students to get in. The rave prom happens two weeks before when the school’s official prom happens. That way if kids wanna go to both they can. What usually happens is that students will use the rave as a way to ask out their crush before prom to go as “just friends.” Sean is thinking about asking out Bunn to the rave but he is scared shitless. Every time he sees Bunn he can’t stop thinking about what would happen if he rejected him. Bunn feels the same but he was planning on asking him to the official prom so Sean would know that he was for real. The next chapter will be starting 3 weeks before the school's official prom. I will update on my own schedule until I get a few readers. When people are reading this regularly I will update weekly.