Chapter 1- A new beginning

EDITED
——————————————————————

It was a fine little cold morning. when a boy was sleeping peacefully in his comfortable warm bed, but it doesn't last for more than five minutes when her mother wake him up because he was going somewhere.

Then her mother forcibly have to wake him up, after half an hour when his mother conjure freezing cold water from the tip of her wand and pour all on him.

“Aaagrrrhhh!!!! WHAT THE HELLL!!!?”, the boy yelled but her mother ignored him.

Finally he step out of his warm,cosy bed and blankets. He went to the washroom, washed his face and brushed his teeth. He looked in the mirror, in which a reflection of boy was reflecting. He was extra handsome boy for his age, his eyes were grey. He had sharp cheek bones and jaw lines. His hair were long and charcoal black in color. He always make fun of his surname and because because his surname was Black just like his divine long black hair. This annoys his mother alot, which was his favorite job. Eleven year old Sirius Black is going to Hogwarts today. He was really happy and frustrated also because of his family, who were pure blood freak.

He take shower and change his clothes into his daily wear emerald green robes because everyone think that he will going to sorted into Slytherin, but his plans were different.

In his family everyone is crazy about blood status and everyone got sorted into Slytherin because they call them royal just because their blood is freaking pure and they thought that Squibs and Muggle born wizards are dirt, if someone love Muggle born wizards or any wizard who didn't chose the dark side they call them blood traitor.

Around 10:45 Am they reach the kings cross station. Sirius realised that his mother frowned her bros because she was walking in a place which is packed with muggle.

when Sirius saw the wall that works as a barrier for muggles to keep them away from the platform 9¾. Sirius looked around to make sure that no muggles was watching. He walked quickly and then started running—the barrier was coming nearer and nearer. His trolley was out of  control, his Blakiston's fish owl, Doxy was hooting loudly because he got scared.

He shut my eyes and when he opened my eyes, He saw a scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, 11 o'clock. It was already 10.

He hugged his younger brother Regulus, who was like a best friend to him. His mother gave him a wet kiss which he didn't like. Everyone say goodbye to him including my aunt Druella who was with his cousins Narcissa and Andromeda.

He boarded into the train and start searching for an empty compartment. Finally after a couple of minutes he found an empty compartment, he put his trunk and owl cage on the rack and sat on the seat, he was thinking about muggles that how good and creative they are but his family hate them.

After a minute later when the train start running someone knock on the compartment door, there were 2 boys standing the boy who knock at the door asked him calmly, "if you don't mind can we sit here?" Sirius shook his head in agreement.

The first boy was very charming and thin, his hair was jet black hair and messy. He was wearing muggle clothes. Sirius loved his clothes. He wore rectangular shaped glasses.

The second boy was very different from all the boys; he had light brown coloured hair and Blue colored eyes, he was tall and has muscles. He was looking pale Sirius thought that he didn't get sleep for ages and he have some weird looking scars on his face.

Both boys sat on an empty seat. After a couple minutes of awkward silence Sirius decided to start an conversation.

“Hello I am Sirius Black”, he said awkwardly because he haven't talked to anyone whom he didn't know.