Chapter 9

If the truth tell, darling, you'd feel
Like there ain't enough dying stars in your sky

Draco and Harry both sat breathless. Harry between Draco's legs, plump lips, ruffled hair, and flushed cheeks. Draco staring down at Harry with stars in his eyes. Draco smirked and ran a hand through Harry's hair. Harry looked up at him smiling. "Was it ok?" Harry stared up at him sheepishly.

Draco only chuckled.

"c'm here" Draco said softly, his voice raspy. Harry moved himself up next to Draco. Draco looked at him and ran his hand along Harry's neck. "it was amazing" Harry smiled. Draco kissed Harry's forehead softly. "I'm gonna go shower i'll be back alright?" Draco said. Harry nodded. Draco smiled, grabbed some fresh clothes and walked away into the common room.

Once Draco was out of sight Harry broke into a large beaming smile. He satisfied Draco. That made his day. Harry loved having the satisfaction of knowing he could satisfy another person. Not just another person, a man. Not just any man, Draco. Harry looked over into Draco's mirror and fixed his hair. Harry looked like a lovesick puppy dog. It made him smile.

Draco was still showering so Harry took it upon himself to explore Draco's room. Harry opened drawers, looked under the bed, around the room. Harry chuckled, he kept forgetting not everyone was the chosen one. Not everyone had a bunch of stuff to hide. Draco's room was nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing Harry may have thought was odd if he hadn't known Draco was the Shakespeare book.

Harry sat back down on the bed just as Draco finished up his shower. Draco came back into the room, dressed in more comfortable clothes. Harry smiled. Draco smiled as well. "Have fun snooping around?" Draco smirked and put his shoes in his wardrobe.

"Snooping? Me? Never" Harry smiled convincingly. "Really then why is that drawer open?" Draco nodded his head towards a drawer Harry had carelessly left open. "You obviously just forgot to shut it" Harry got up and shut it. "Next time remember to close your drawers, with them open your room looks bloody messy" He sat back down.

Draco chuckled and sat down as well running his hand over the smooth silk pillowcase. "Can we talk?" Draco kept his eyes on the pillowcase. "We're talking now aren't we?" Harry watched Draco's hand caress the pillowcase. "No idiot, i mean talk talk" Draco's hand halted in the center of the pillowcase. "Yes of course" Harry kept his eyes on Draco's hand.

"I really want to genuinely apologize" Draco finally looked up from the pillow to meet eyes with Harry. "Apologize?" Harry looked at him as well once he felt Draco's gaze lingering upon him. Draco fiddled with his fingers.

"I feel awful about what I did Harry" Draco sighed. "I should've told you, not run away from it like I run from everything else" He looked down at his hands. "I was scared, okay I was so scared that he would do something to you. I could never live with that, that constant pain of knowing I could've helped" Draco felt tears well up in his eyes. Yet this time he didn't blink them back, he let them fall. Draco let his tears fall.

"I've always been afraid and weak. I always felt I wasn't enough. The only thing about me that I know is good, is the way I can make you feel" Draco looked back up at Harry. Harry's eyes were watery as well. Harry took Draco's hand into his own and held it. "You're more than enough, you're loved, you're needed" Harry said softly. Draco now had streams of tears running down his face.

"No Harry, I'm not did you not just hear me? I was not going to tell you my father wanted you dead!" Draco said raising his voice a little. "I know. You thought you were doing it for all the right reasons, to keep me safe. Which in my opinion was stupid, but very noble" Harry chuckled a little and smiled. Draco managed a watery smile.