REQUIREMENTS

IN THE NATURAL SENSE,

the storybook plan laid out for Draco had changed. His family no longer became his only sense of stability, his father no longer had control over him, and he finally had a choice—one that would save him from the path of being a death-eater.

Why?

Because this time, he had her. 

His love.

And because of a binding twist of fate, she was by his side again, and this time it was permanent. Nothing could break them. Nothing. Not even a stupid, horcrux-obsessive, nose-job gone-wrong idiot, that had the worst glow-down the Wizarding World had ever seen.

So it's safe to say Draco was on the right side of the war. Fighting along side the person he willingly gave his heart to, and this time stopping at nothing to protect her.

And...much to everyone's surprise, Draco decided to remain being friends with Potter, Granger, and the Weasel. It was shocking. Almost gave Pansy Parkinson a heart attack out of shock, but thankfully Luna Lovegood was standing right next to her with a glass of anti-passout juice (remarkable how she's always in the right place at the right time, hm?).

They graduated, moved into an apartment somewhere in London, occasionally visited Neville to get some advice on how to grow plants (specifically roses), and proudly made it clear that they were, in fact, — a couple —soon to be engaged, actually, because at the specific moment I'm writing this, Draco's on his way back to their apartment with a ring hidden in the back of his pocket.

Overtime they began to forget the silly little rules they made, finally happy that nothing was keeping them from each other. 

But, they would never forget one specific rule. it was a new one, but it would last a lifetime. Not just their lifetime, but for everyone who's reading this book. 

If you somehow made it to the end, take a look at Draco and [y/n] one last time. Notice how they were two completely different people, with different interests, and different friends, but they grew a love that one could only call pure. So let them be your example.

and always keep this rule in mind:

Love is the only requirement.