.2.

There was a harsh knock on Frank's classroom door. "We'll shit, they can knock a little softer." Frank muttered to himself. Thankfully, he was alone so know one heard him talking to himself whicch he did frequently.

"What can I help you with?" Frank asked a tall, black haired man. "Hi, I'm the teacher upstairs. You need to quiet down in here. None of my students can pay attention with all of this noise." Frank chuckled. But, when he saw the other teacher's face, he saw he was dead seirous.

"Oh, uhm... What do you teach?" Frank asked. "Year eleven English, like I already told you I'm right above your room." Frank nodded. "Well, I'm sorry you had a hard time with the noise. But, I would just like to remind you, this is a music class. There's going to be noise. If you don't want that to happen you can pay me a visit and soundproof my room." Frank winked at the end of his statement. "I wouldn't mind a cutie like you soundproofing my room." Frank said with a smirk. The mysterious teacher scoffed and walked away from his room. Frank smiled. "Still got it." Frank said to himself.

~

There was another knock on Frank's classroom door near the end of the day. "Damn, I am more popular than I was when I had a Mohawk and got caught smoking weed behind a dumpster." A younger teacher was standing outside his door. He stepped aside so she could walk into his classroom. She sat on a plastic chair and Frank sat on a slightly comfier chair behind his shitty desk.

"How was your first day Mr. Iero?" A random teacher Frank has never seen asked. "Alright, and you are?" "Oh, I'm Ms. Nestor, you can call me Jamia." Frank nodded, "Alright Jamia. It was alright." The black haired teacher flashed into Frank's mind. "Hey, do you mind if I ask you something?" Frank asked Jamia. "Not at all." Frank nodded, "A teacher came to my room today and I was wondering who is is. He was tall but not too tall, he was pale, black hair, wearing a suit, kind of bitchy." Jamia snapped her fingers and pointed at Frank. "That would be Gerard Way, why do you want to know him? He's kind of a dick. I'm assuming you already know that since he personally came down to your room." Frank chuckled, "Yeah, not the nicest. I think I put him in his place though." Frank smiled at the memory.

"Gerard's a strange one. He's an old war veteran stuck in a twenty year olds body." Frank raised an eyebrow, "He's twenty?" Frank asked. Jamia shrugged, "Give or take a few years. He's one of the youngest here. He joined last year, before he came I used to be the youthful teacher now I'm an old tramp." Frank chuckled. "How old are you Mr. Iero?" Frank cringed at the usage of Mr in his name. "Just call me Frank. I'm twenty-five." Jamia nodded, "Alright Frank. I'm pretty sure you're younger than Gerard. You're the baby now!" She clapped her manicured hands together and smiled.

Jamia looked at her watch, "I should be heading out. I just wanted to meet the new teacher everyone was talking about. Have a good day Frank." She walked out his room leaving Frank alone.

AN
Chapter 2! I like this chapter. I know that the conversation between Jamia and Frank seemed kind of unnecessary. But, I wanted to show how their friendship starts and how the teachers think of Gerard. Yeah, I said FRIENDSHIP.

How are you guys liking this book so far?

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY