.8.

Friday

"Show night!" Pete yelled when he walked in Frank's classroom. Pete wrapped an arm around Lindsey's shoulder, "You excited?" Pete asked Lindsey. "Totally man! We're going to rock it!" Frank smiled at the duo, "Exicted?" Frank asked. "Insanly excited." Pete responded. "Alright kids, you can just play music today. I'm fine with anything."

The four students were talking when there was a knock on the door. Frank groaned and slowly walked to his door. He opened it and saw Gerard, again. "Hello." Frank said, "Hi Mr. Iero. I will like to talk to you in private." Frank gulped, "Uhm, yeah." Frank turned to his four students, "I'll be right back. If I don't return just know that Mr. Way definitely killed me." Frank whispered the last part even though Gerard could easily hear him. The four students laughed and Frank followed Gerard out of his classroom.

"I just wanted to apoligize for making a small scene in your class yesterday. It was idiotic of me." Gerard said in a very personal voice. "It's not big deal. Also, for the love of God, just call me Frank." Gerard nodded, "Alright Frank." Gerard extended his hand for a handshake. Frank chuckled and gave Gerard a high five. "Not a handshake kind of person, sorry man." Frank chuckled and walked back to his classroom.

"He returned!" Pete shouted when Frank walked through the door, "I did, I did. Thankfully, I wasn't stabbed in the hallways of Belleville High." Mikey smiled, "Thank the lords."

AN
Kind of a filler.

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY