Little Bird | Ivar the Boneless

Hi, guys!
I'm writing a book called 'Little Bird' based on the Vikings tv show and I'm going to leave some informations about it in here. You can find the book on my profile if you're interested and I'll also leave the link at the end of this page.
Thank you so much for your attention!

SUMMARY: "As long as she could remember, visions of the unknown haunted her, only to later become true

SUMMARY: "As long as she could remember, visions of the unknown haunted her, only to later become true. Now, most of the people envy her gift from the Gods.. or would this be her curse? The only certain thing is: the darkness is coming."

                                                                  PROLOGUE
[...]
"Then don't leave me, father" her voice was weak as she pleaded, letting go from Hvitserk to hug the man in front of her. There would always be a goodbye and she wasn't sure if she could take it anymore. First her biological parents, then her viking mother. Little by little, she was losing someone. This moment never crossed her mind, feeling all this sadness for one of them, one of the people who killed her family and people in cold blood.

Screams burned in her throat, desperate to be freed and warn him to don't enter the boat, to stay on known lands but the invisible hands of the Gods silenced the voices. That was his fate, written by the mighty ones.. that was his end.
[...]

>>> Little Bird's story link: https://my.w.tt/9dK3SZLtbbb