Tony

I was beating Imani ass. This damn girl thought I was about to let her fucking leave me because of one little fuck up she had me all the way fucked up. 

Not realizing that Imani body stop moving, I was sitting punching and kicking her all over her body. 

"Bitch you got me fucked up and now look what yo hoe ass made me do?" talking to Imani who was laid out on the floor. 

"Imani get yo ass up and come on now!" I called out to her. But shorty wasn't moving and it didn't look like she was breathing. 

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I came over here to work things out with my baby mama because my ass was wrong but I think I done killed the bitch. 

Running out of Imani house. I hopped in my car and headed to north side. My cousin Jack was out there working. I needed to talk with him to see what the hell I should do if my baby mama dead. 

Pulling up to one of the traps where Jack was hustling at.

"Cuz I need to talk to you. Do you got a minute?" I asked Jack. 

"Why you looking like that and who the fuck did you get in a fight with nigga? Are you straight do we need to ride down on some niggas?" Jack walked towards me asking. 

"I'm in a jam bruh. I think I fucked up. And I was beating my baby mama ass since she thought it was okay to move around on a nigga." 

"Bruh, why would you do some dumb as shit like that? I hope shorty is okay." 

"I think I killed her cuz. She didn't look like she was breathing when I left. I need to go get my daughter from school and leave town. Do you have my cuts for those licks we've been hitting?" Tony asked. 

See, Jack knew who Imani was. He was the one who introduced his cousin to Imani years back. He couldn't help the police lock up Naim up with more years so he went for the next best thing and that was his heart. He didn't think that his cousin would turn into a dope head and began fucking shit up with shorty. The way his cousin looked now seemed as if he did something bad to her and if word ever got around then Jack was good as dead. Let not forget that Jack is the one stealing the money and product from Naim. 

"Bruh leave your daughter where she is at. Go to one of those hotels on the west and wait for me I will be there in a few days to drop off your portion." Dapping his cousin up, Tony got back into his car and headed to the west side. 

"Hey do you have a room available for three days?" I asked.

"Yes, would that be for you or your spouse is with you?" The thick redbone asked. 

"Just me baby unless you want to join me." Pussy is the best thing to relieve the type of stress I'm currently under and if shorty here wants to offer hers up. Who am I to turn it down?

"Room 222 and I may see you after my shift, Daddy." She said. 

Leaving out the office area. I parked my car and went up to the room. Washing my face, taking my clothes off and getting in the bed. I needed to sleep on the fuck shit that just happened in my life. 

--------

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

Stirring up out my sleep to someone knocking on the door. A bit scared because this could be the police. Looking through the peephole. It was the redbone from the front desk. I couldn't believe I slept through this whole day. Opening up the door for shorty. 

"Hey babygirl." She pushed past me not even speaking back. Locking the door and turning around. Shorty was in some SavageXFenty lingerie looking real eatable. Dropping to her knees, she pulled my dick out and took me in her mouth. Shorty was spitting and making bubbles on my dick. I thought she was sent to suck my damn soul out of my body. She continue to bob her head. Feeling like my legs was going to go out on me. I sat in the chair and let shorty go to work. I needed this shit.

Shorty look up to me with these eyes that felt like she was looking to my soul. Lifting my legs so she can get to my balls. Her tongue swiped my ass and I damn near punch the bitch in her shit. 

"Daddy, do you trust me?" she asked

"Fuck no. shorty just suck my dick so I can fuck you." I let her know. 

"Daddy can I make you at least feel good. Just let me." she said. 

Digging in my pocket for my baggy and some condoms. Shorty went back to sucking my dick. After taking a bump. I was ready to explode in her mouth. Out of no where shorty stuck her finger in my ass while she was sucking my dick. Saying that I bust instantly was a understatement. I was ready to kill shorty but the way that nut felt. Had me second guessing how I wanted my nuts to feel this day forward. 

Fucking shorty all night long until it was time for her to go back to work. I'm thinking about taking lil mama with me. Drifting back off to sleep.

------------------------------------

Chapter 24 (928words)

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT

Also SHARE